• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mengetsu

Ambulance match isn't the main event? Then what is?

tumblr_mmjb91TqDp1s4kcwpo1_500.gif

Ambrose is about to close the ambulance doors on Wyatt, when suddenly another spooky ghost apparition appears. Dean is distracted, then BIG SHOW APPEARS AND PUNCHES HIM.

ALL HAIL DEAN VS. BIG SHOW IN 2015. I'M CALLING IT NOW.

Gonzalez

Banned
For the people that take the new RAW intro to heart. Just remember that they planned this stuff in advanced when they thought Roman was untouchable with the fans. They could still be planning to blow out the Roman candle before Mania. Don't forget they did the same shit with Cesaro when they made him one of the main focuses of the 2K15 ad campaign.

UberTag

Where is my Cesaro
Wasn't he one of the two jobbers fed to the Ascension?

For the people that take the new RAW intro to heart. Just remember that they planned this stuff in advanced when they thought Roman was untouchable with the fans. They could still be planning to blow out the Roman candle before Mania. Don't forget they did the same shit with Cesaro when they made him one of the main focuses of the 2K15 ad campaign.
You're in denial. The Roman Empire is still thriving. The WWE Universe loves Roman Reigns like good little sheep.

Ultratech

I know this is an AMBER LAMPS match, but I take it one of 'em is gonna end up in the Gulf of Mexico.

(Or somebody will...maybe.)

Valentus

You know, Bray Wyatt has main evented a PPV, and still he hasnt won a single title yet. Not even the Jobber belt, AKA US title.

Toki767

It took them all of a week at the most to make that Raw "Starring Brock Lesnar" intro video.

Ithil

Problem with this idea is WWE really, really want Reigns as their next top guy, so they will look for any and every sign (no matter how biased or stretched) that the push is working. That's the total opposite of what they usually do.
So they will be hanging onto this train until the building collapses and crushes them. Since the Reigns train isn't even leaving the station.

Thorakai

Just heard about Rollins being inserted to the Brock match

Thank you based Haitch. Will finally see Brock ragdoll someone again before he exits the WWE :')

Edit: Also Wrestle Kingdom 9 was dope. Can't believe Okada lost though.

PInk Tape

Banned
The loser of the match must go to hospital and listen to Lawler's jokes for hours.
He's bound to have a lot of them too since he isn't commentating tonight :/ That would be the worst WWE losing stipulation ever.

Ambrose is about to close the ambulance doors on Wyatt, when suddenly another spooky ghost apparition appears. Dean is distracted, then BIG SHOW APPEARS AND PUNCHES HIM.

ALL HAIL DEAN VS. BIG SHOW IN 2015. I'M CALLING IT NOW.
Why Beef? ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom