• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

somedevil

So is the father bringing his son to see Orton gonna get him a shit in gymbag gift?

lol, I mean he changed up his promo style that people on board on his face run. The question is will he keep it or go back to the old style that never worked when he was a face.

ElRenoRaven

tumblr_inline_mz7yq0st5q1rq3did.gif

HAHAHA the gif fits so well. You know though I really would love to see a heel Cena. He would probably make a pretty good damn heel if he tried.

UberTag

I am amazed that Cena said absolutely nothing.
The objective tonight was to make him look like an emasculated little bitch. Mission accomplished.
(This is actually the best bit of booking they've done with Cena since they kicked off this silly little Authority feud.)

Of course, it's just going to build to a Vigilante Sting The Vigilante intervention. <yawn>

Heel

Where do you guys think they'll land? Nerd Chat has brainstormed the following:

Ziggy vs. Kenny Omega
Ryback vs. "Unbreakable" Michael Elgin

NastyBook

Ignoring the fact that no good writers will ever work for the company because Vince refuses to hire anyone that's unionised; any good ideas that come out of the writers just get sieved through Vince & Dunn's heads and turned to shit anyway.
Ahh, I see. So there's literally no point.

Fox318

So wrasslin in 2015:

Kane
Big Show
Miz
Cena is the only Face who wins
Reigns and Usos get pushed because of their cousin
Champion is too busy training for UFC to show up
Dunn and Hayes are still in control

Why did WCW have to die man?

I'll take Russo with the belt over this shit.

UberTag

Dolph Ziggler, Rowan, and Ryback are now on the Alumni page on WWE.com.
It amuses me that they'll update a move like that super quick while still listing both Hunico and his Sin Cara alter ego as still being on the main roster together for over an entire year.

Fox318

I have no doubt that Vince's efforts to produce a bad show would result in a better on-screen product than his efforts to produce a good one.
Grumpy Cat as Champion?
Hayes and Dunn on commentary?
HHH and Steph with the rest of the belts?
Everyone else jobbin to the 4 man tag team of Usos plus Reigns with Cena?

njean777

I wonder when these three will be back, there is no way they would fire them for real like ever after building them up. It would be interesting if the stipulation was that if Cena looses the Royal Rumble match those three have their jobs back. That stipulation may be a bit deep for children though so I doubt that WWE is smart enough to go with that.

I wonder when these three will be back, there is no way they would fire them for real like ever after building them up. It would be interesting if the stipulation was that if Cena looses the Royal Rumble match those three have their jobs back. That stipulation may be a bit deep for children though so I doubt that WWE is smart enough to go with that.

Next Monday

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I see no reason to complain, friends. They've put the wheels in motion for Rollins vs. Bryan at Mania which will undoubtedly be the best main event in Mania history.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
What's the kayfabe threat of losing an ambulance match? That you have to go to the hospital? as opposed to being lit on fire or buried alive?

Penguin

I hope whatever they have planned for Triple H/The Authority leading into Mania is to put this whole thing to bed.

They really need a nice, long break from on-screen Authority figures.

Or they should be a minimal part of the show. Look at William Regal, he doesn't show up every week to have a promo at the start of NXT or to punish people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom