• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
What's the kayfabe threat of losing an ambulance match? That you have to go to the hospital? as opposed to being lit on fire or buried alive?

Sometimes it leads to the "loony bin"

Other times the implication is that this blood feud is so strong that the person will only be put in the Whambulance because they were beaten to death and need some time off.

Ambrose clearly won't give a shit and will be back by Smackdown/Raw. Hopefully driving the ambulance.

RP912

Banned
1091%20-%20autoplay_gif%20confetti%20gif%20monday_nitro%20vince_russo%20wcw.gif

Welp I guess my civ 5 session meant well....

KissVibes

Banned
Dolph would come to Japan as a babyface, if he ever came at all.

It amuses me that they'll update a move like that super quick while still listing both Hunico and his Sin Cara alter ego as still being on the main roster together for over an entire year.

THEY AREN'T THE SAME GUY.

"Okay guys, Dean Ambrose is pretty over but we have Roman returning Soon...We gotta find away to bury him so we can make Reigns look strong".

"How about we make him lose every match on RAW against Bray Wyatt".

WWE fucking sucks. I'm glad I stopped watching RAW early.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
"Okay guys, Dean Ambrose is pretty over but we have Roman returning Soon...We gotta find away to bury him so we can make Reigns look strong".

"How about we make him lose every match on RAW against Bray Wyatt".

WWE fucking sucks. I'm glad I stopped watching RAW early.

That's actually not what they are doing.

Their actual thought process is more about juicing up Wyatt for Mania and using Ambrose to do it.

That's actually not what they are doing.

Their actual thought process is more about juicing up Wyatt for Mania and using Ambrose to do it.

And where does Dean go from here? He's obviously better than both Reigns and Rollins but while they're fighting for the WWEWHC he'll be in the mid card probably being fed to Rusev.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
lol @ Dean being better than Seth-kun

I feel for Ambrose though. Using him to get Wyatt back on track after the Cena/Y2J debacles was nonsense considering they're both two young up and comers but that's WWE for you.

Cagey

Banned
lol @ Dean being better than Seth-kun

I feel for Ambrose though. Using him to get Wyatt back on track after the Cena/Y2J debacles was nonsense considering they're both two young up and comers but that's WWE for you.
It hasn't put anyone on track. It's made both into unwatchable bores. They need to get away from this feud immediately.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The real deep dark truth that no one wants to admit; All Wyatt feuds suck and end up going nowhere.

The actual best Wyatt feud so far...was with Cena. Much better than Bryan, Jericho, Ambrose.

Mengetsu

And where does Dean go from here? He's obviously better than both Reigns and Rollins but while they're fighting for the WWEWHC he'll be in the mid card probably being fed to Rusev.

I feel your pain brother. There's just no stopping the Roman train. Ambrose must not be allowed to be the top babyface.

Dean is in that spot Bryan was in last year where they tried to do everything to get the crowd to stop liking him. I'm pretty sure he will join Wyatt next week as his new disciple.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The entire last 25 minutes should not be missed. FNP central.

I hope Ambrose is writing checks to Nakamura every month for providing Dean weird ticks and mannerisms to steal.

You could just as easily accuse him of stealing from Pillman, SCSA, Macho Man, Terry Funk.

Lol at Dean being better than Rollins.
It hasn't put anyone on track. It's made both into unwatchable bores. They need to get away from this feud immediately.
I have yet to see one of their matches and I'm ok with that. Congrats to them for main eventing though.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Seth-Kun is better looking. That's about all I'll give him. They're about equal in the ring. Which one of them would I rather hear cut a promo week in and week out?

Ambrose of course, though Rollins-sama-kun-san is getting better and has chickenshit heel down pat.

The obvious best member of the Shield is the one that the company has no idea what to do with and is pushing the least. Frankly I'm shocked anybody didn't see this coming.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The obvious best member of the Shield is the one that the company has no idea what to do with and is pushing the least. Frankly I'm shocked anybody didn't see this coming.

Reigns's push is coming. Beeleedat. Baby Girl. He's getting cocked and loaded for battle.

Cagey

Banned
I haven't watched a Wyatt Ambrose match in full yet, though I've tried. Their feud is dumb, the promos boring, I don't even remember why they fight now besides one is good and the other is bad. They're both too talented to produce such shit together.

I feel your pain brother. There's just no stopping the Roman train. Ambrose must not be allowed to be the top babyface.
These are joke posts, right.

People don't actually believe this, right.

Is pro wrasslin more fun when buying into backstage conspiracies against your faves.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I haven't watched a Wyatt Ambrose match in full yet, though I've tried. Their feud is dumb, the promos boring, I don't even remember why they fight now besides one is good and the other is bad. They're both too talented to produce such shit together.

Wyatt...might not be that great. He only had good promos early on. His only really great match is with Bryan.

Chamber

love on your sleeve

Low key, Seth is the only Shield member who has decent booking and has gotten the biggest push by far. The guy is consistently in the main event and might actually survive this feud with Cena and come out with the title.

Roman had a midcard feud with Orton and a midcard feud with Big Show, none of which involved any character development for him whatsoever.

Wyatt...might not be that great. He only had good promos early on. His only really great match is with Bryan.

Wyatt is good. The WWE writing is shit. His character should be a maniac doing insane shit to people. He would have been so good in the attitude era.

Mengetsu

These are joke posts, right.

People don't actually believe this, right.

Is pro wrasslin more fun when buying into backstage conspiracies against your faves.

I can joke with the best of them but, when someone who was on fire months back and even main evented a PPV just starts going on a losing streak it just sucks. I watch the product to see my favorites and Ambrose is one of them. I won't claim backstage politics but I can still say it sucks that years ago someone like him who can talk and go in the ring would be going for that belt already. To each his own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom