• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jay Z talks Tidal's pay-structure, lack of free tier, and how indie artists benefit

Status
Not open for further replies.
TIDAL is of zero interest to me while Soundcloud exists but it'll be interesting to see how well it does. I don't really see where it's going to fit into the music landscape at present. I guess time will tell.

The analytics that we're seeing tell us that streaming is the next thing, and downloads are going down.

lol

Kabouter

See, 84 cents! While it used to be free. You're exactly who JayZ is targeting with Tidal.

Hey, I'm already paying €10/month for Spotify, where in the past I would just listen to the radio. I'll happily go back to just listening to radio though if all these services have too many artists I can only get on there. I'm not going to pay for three different services just so I can listen to the music I like. Nor am I prepared to pay significantly more than I pay for Spotify now.

E92 M3

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Why would I pay for something that gets overplayed on the radio?

I switched to Tidal, It's the future! Wake up sheeple stop living in the past. If you don't like it then kiss my white naked ass. If it's not a rapper that I'll make it as, I'll just be a fucking rapist in a Jason mask.

neorej

ERMYGERD!
Hey, I'm already paying €10/month for Spotify, where in the past I would just listen to the radio. I'll happily go back to just listening to radio though if all these services have too many artists I can only get on there. I'm not going to pay for three different services just so I can listen to the music I like. Nor am I prepared to pay significantly more than I pay for Spotify now.

Have you got no heart? Artists don't get a cent from the radiostations. It's literally worse than Spotify. Don't joke about that shit. You're driving Madonna to bankruptcy.

E92 M3

I like in the EDM scene artists love putting their music out for free or at least some of it. For instance, all of the big sets are always recorded and put out for free. Big tracks are put on youtube or you have new ones on Soundcloud. I gladly support these guys (Armin, Markus Schulz, Eric Prydz, Omnia, and etc) because they never beg for money. They are all successful and make beautiful music.

YoungHav

Banned
Why do wealthy people continue to work? If I were Jay-Z I would spend my days impregnating everyone and trying to get the crown back from Kendrick.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I agree on your ignoring data point. But students did pay for music, back in the days when it was physical. Sure for every CD or tape that you sold a bunch of blank tapes would get recorded, but it was still money paid. And students are at the age where you are possibly most passionate about music and discovering what you like. So the demand is clearly there. The problem is that if you're offered something for free why would you choose to pay - especially as a student when you have lots of other priorities and little money.

I don't disagree with anything except for when you get to the demand. The customer has made their demand heard and there just isn't any going back to the halcyon days of yore for the RCAA. My main point there was when you're broke, you make choices with your money, and considering the age we live in, it's not really comparable to the recording tapes off the radio days. Even ignoring piracy and big name free services there is more music on Soundcloud and Bandcamp than anybody could listen to in 4 lifetimes.

Sounds like another successful company I know, oh yeah thats right Apple do something similar and doesnt make them any less successful does it?

Wut.

Sethista

Record Labels Are Allegedly Telling Spotify To Cut Down On Its Free Streaming Services

http://uproxx.com/music/2015/03/rec...y-to-cut-down-on-its-free-streaming-services/

I have no simpathy for these wealthy artists whining about money. They can whine about everything in their lives, but not money.

They want to keep the status quo as it is by demanding more from the user, that could easily go to piiracy again. these days we have devices with 32 or 64 gb of storage, people can easily download hundreds of hours of music in it and use services like deezer and spotify to organize that for them. They are delusional if htey seriously think that messing with the user's pockets is a sure bet.

I dont get it, maybe someone can explain to me, why not go the louis CK route and cut the labels, or control their intake more? Louis got pissed the website seeling his tickets were charging ridicullous amounts in convenience fees, so said fuck up, put up a website with e-commerce and sold the tickets himself.

What do labels actually bring these days that is of any worth that artists cannot get themselves?

royalan

Historically;
- Cassette-decks came out; they were going to kill the recording industry, because people could copy music at home
- CDs came out; they were going to kill the recording industry, because people could copy them to tape at an even higher quality
- Writable CDs came out; they were going to kill the recording industry, because people could copy CDs without quality loss
- Internet happened; it was going to kill the recording industry, because people could download music for free
- iTunes happened; it was going to kill the recording industry, because people could pick and purchase the individual songs they wanted, instead of being forced to buy the entire album.
- Streaming services happened; it was going to kill the recording industry, because revenues were not high enough to support the lifestyle artists got accustomed to

You forgot one.

Whenever there has been innovation in the music industry, the industry has traditionally fought it.

Funny how the iTunes method is seen as the saving grace now, when labels HATED iTunes when it came out.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
Equating Tidal to protesting in Ferguson...what is this?

You didn't really read the article did you? Because if you did you'd know he was answering a question and addressing people talking about why they aren't pulling together to help different causes and charities.

Surely someone else here sees the irony in some people on a video game board worrying about potential exclusivity for streaming services.

I think the concept behind Tidal would be fantastic if they are serious about helping smaller artists out, but I totally agree with everyone that their marketing campaign completely ruined getting that across. I'm pretty sceptical about the service and probably won't be getting it for now, as Spotify is fine. However, down the line if they offered something worthwhile, I might check it out.

rambis

Banned
Nothing specific, but a "nobody asked you" is a little rude don't you think, when the whole point of a message board is for people to leave their opinions.

I'm just saying, the consumer is right in the end and decides the model. Spotify works, so the model is right for them. How those incomes are distributed is then Spotify and the labels concern.
I mean sorry if you got offended but you came into thread with this conversation already going asking why should you care about it. If you see the discussion taking place and don't want to take part in it then fine, but to smugly interject "why should I care what you guys are talking about" is just as rude. The consumer angle wasn't really being discussed by us.

Clearly we were discussing different facets of this ordeal.

DECK'ARD

The Amiga Brotherhood
I also don't think you realize the huggest difference right now between tidal and spotify. As of now, you can only submit music to spotify via a distributor or label. Which means there is no way for artists to independently submit music. With Tidal, their main pitch is that a label is not required. That in itself is a huge shift as we see more and more artists go independent.

That's not their main pitch at all, and if it was you would have seen it at the launch instead of as part of hastily put together damage control.

Tidal is exactly the same model as Spotify just without the free tier, getting on the service is exactly the same through labels or aggregators:

https://tidalsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/201167132-How-can-I-publish-my-music-in-TIDAL-

Aggregators are not a problem, you don't need a deal, they are small one-off payments, and artists keep 100% royalties as well as all the rights to their music. The thing about 6 month waits is complete bollocks. So the mechanisms for self-publishing are already there, as they have been for iTunes for ages, the labels just make it their mission to ensure anyone with the potential to make money is signed at the earliest opportunity and then just dumped if they don't.

Tidal's royalty rates are barely different. Spotify already hands over 70%, Tidal hands over 75%. If artists aren't being properly compensated it's because all that money is going elsewhere. The only real difference with Tidal is the 16 biggest artists directly benefit in a way no one else on the service will. The suggestion that every artist is going to be given 3% of the company like them is obviously impossible nonsense.

Tidal is just an artist-friendly front put on an anti-consumer move to kill free streaming. Even though Spotify is growing the industry, and getting more people to spend more money on music than they have in the past, the industry sees it as an opportunity to make more and will play dirty to get it.

The imbalances will still remain, and putting the blame on the consumer is one sure way to ensure nothing fundamental ever changes.

I mean sorry if you got offended but you came into thread with this conversation already going asking why should you care about it. If you see the discussion taking place and don't want to take part in it then fine, but to smugly interject "why should I care what you guys are talking about" is just as rude. The consumer angle wasn't really being discussed by us.

Clearly we were discussing different facets of this ordeal.
Then you misread my post - or due to the text based format it come across wrong. I didn't say you should stop discussing it. I am just wondering why all that should even matter to us as consumers who just want to listen to music.

That was not directed at you personally, while your 'nobody asked you' was (and is to me still a very strange question to ask on a public forum). But I won't go more off-topic about that.

I still don't see how Tidal is more friendly and will earn more money to starting or independent artists anyway. All the marketing is based around big celebrities and them getting a share in the company, which does nothing for other artists.

he's not a businessman he's a business, man. let him handle his business damn.

lol

I'm a fairly big jay fan but this stunt made me lose respect for him. I know he's got a hustlers attitude towards everything but this is straight up greed. The worse part about all of this is the message being sent to their audience is fucking shady as hell.

I'm to believe these artists are suffering and cant pay their next meal. Fuck outta here Jay, we know you eating you hungry motha fucka.

Ha! I'm not thrilled at the idea of established muscians having even more of a patronage role than they already do. "Oh this band in Haiti are pretty good, I'm definitely not afiliated with them". Not saying Arcade Fire are but, like, this won't be a case of "Ooh, what's he listening to today?" And, tbh, even if it were like that, what the fuck do I care? How are they finding these new artists?

Guevara

There's plenty of free music out there. I'll occasionally buy an MP3, even an album, but it's never going to be like it used to.

mnannola

How difficult is it for an indie artist to put their music onto TIDAL?
Services like Spotify can be very difficult, if not on a label or going through a digital distributor. Does the same apply for TIDAL?

V: There is that difficulty, I know, with other services. I'm not a musician, but some of my friends are and they tell me "I had to go through an aggregator, I had to wait six months for this and that and nobody paid attention to me." And these are all things that we hear and that are very personal to us, and that we are addressing. The truth of the matter is, we took control of this company a few weeks ago. We're still a very young, nascent company and we have a lot of initiatives that we're working on, especially when it comes to indie talent, emerging talent, giving people visibility, giving people a forum to put their music up and giving them control of their distribution and their creative content, how they want to communicate with their fans. Those are all initiatives, and that one specifically is something that we're working on addressing.
J: As well as having a discovery program, where established artists can take things that they like and just showcase them. It's all about paying it forward and working very cyclically and discovering new music. Imagine if Win from Arcade Fire puts up an artist that he discovered in Haiti — and he had this idea, actually, I don't want to step on his idea — and through the curation process gets something really good and introduces it to the world. And then the world is inspired by that sound. It gets a little ethereal from there, but just the possibilities of what TIDAL can do are really exciting, on a creative front.

Umm did I miss an answer here? How does a new artist get music onto there, and how difficult is it?

How does TIDAL tend to shift its current perception as a pretentious, self-serving platform for the musical elite, to one referencing the brand essence of being all and for all artists?

J: I guess by having a conversation, and telling people what it is. That opinion came before we even explained what it was — "This thing is horrible! … What is it?" You know? You never hear Tim Cook's net worth whenever he tries to sell you something. Steve Jobs, God bless, he had to have been pretty rich — nobody's ever said, "Oh, the rich getting richer! I won't buy an iPhone!" Yeah, right. It's not about being pretentious; again, this is a thing for all artists. You pay $9.99 for Spotify, so why not $9.99 for TIDAL. We're not asking for anything else, we're just saying that we'll spread that money to artists more fairly. We're not saying anything other than that, and we're saying that we're in a position to bring light to this issue.

The difference is, the iPhone was revolutionary when it came out, and changed what everyone could do with their phone.

TIDAL does what Spotify does for the same price. That isn't revolutionary. Hell that isn't even evolutionary. They are giving the average spotify listener zero reason to switch.

All these responses just scream massive bullshit and out of touch with what people care about.

Y-Z

I wonder how They are gonna cope with the losses? Are There more investors backing Tidal at the moment? Spotify though widely succesfull Still operates at a loss and as Jay keeps telling us, They pay less.

flkraven

...frankly been a part of what's been driving the downfall of the recorded music industry, is that free consumption. Music is not free, fundamentally. Someone came in and produced that beat, someone came in and sang that song, someone wrote that song. Someone came in to clean the studio afterwards. There is an entire ecosystem around this, and we've somehow come to believe that it's okay to pay hundreds for consumer electronics but to pay nothing for the music that helps sell it.

Does this sound like complete horseshit to anyone else? Has anyone noticed a downfall in the recorded music industry? I thought all these services actually help bands and talent become recognized. Whether you like him or not, Beiber owes his millions to free streaming/youtube.

Also, the person that wrote this article was paid money, and the website it's hosted on pays for the domain, bandwith, hosting, etc. The office that the editors and staff work in needs to be cleaned, etc. Yet by some miracle of science, I was able to read this article for free. Likewise, AM/FM radio somehow remain free as well.

The fragmentation caused artists going exclusive on these services will do damage more than anything else. I don't mind making an only pay-for service, but saying that the free services are basically 'killing music' is absurd. Woah is me, the plight of the music artist.

WanderingWind

Also, the person that wrote this article was paid money, and the website it's hosted on pays for the domain, bandwith, hosting, etc. The office that the editors and staff work in needs to be cleaned, etc. Yet by some miracle of science, I was able to read this article for free. Likewise, AM/FM radio somehow remain free as well.

It's not a miracle, it's an unsustainable business model. Unlike musicians, writers can't go on tour to sell merch.

flkraven

It's not a miracle, it's an unsustainable business model. Unlike musicians, writers can't go on tour to sell merch.

I understand that journalists are underpaid, but these people are acting as if music will disappear forever unless artists are making millions upon millions every year to produce.

rambis

Banned
That's not their main pitch at all, and if it was you would have seen it at the launch instead of as part of hastily put together damage control.

Tidal is exactly the same model as Spotify just without the free tier, getting on the service is exactly the same through labels or aggregators:

https://tidalsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/201167132-How-can-I-publish-my-music-in-TIDAL-

Tidal's royalty rates are barely different. Spotify already hands over 70%, Tidal hands over 75%. If artists aren't being properly compensated it's because all that money is going elsewhere. The only real difference with Tidal is the 16 biggest artists directly benefit in a way no one else on the service will. The suggestion that every artist is going to be given 3% of the company like them is obviously impossible nonsense.

Tidal is just an artist-friendly front put on an anti-consumer move to kill free streaming. Even though Spotify is growing the industry, and getting more people to spend more money on music than they have in the past, the industry sees it as an opportunity to make more and will play dirty to get it.

The imbalances will still remain, and putting the blame on the consumer is one sure way to ensure nothing fundamental ever changes.

One, I was obviously speaking in regards to the artist. Two, what damage control? Three, why are you comparing what Jay Z is pitching to what the service was previously under Aspiro?

Jay Z bought his shares all of 2 1/2 weeks ago. I don't know where you are getting your figures from but I wouldn't put too much stock into old numbers.

Aggregators are not a problem, you don't need a deal, they are small one-off payments, and artists keep 100% royalties as well as all the rights to their music. The thing about 6 month waits is complete bollocks. So the mechanisms for self-publishing are already there, as they have been for iTunes for ages, the labels just make it their mission to ensure anyone with the potential to make money is signed at the earliest opportunity and then just dumped if they don't.

A one off payment is still a deal. Hell, quite a few big artists operate on one-off payments for album distribution. On a case by case basis. And I know several artists who are somewhat names now complain of the aggregation process.

The worst part of this, as some people have picked up on..is fragmentation.

I don't mind paying for Spotify because it offers a really good selection of music across all genres (with a few exceptions).

I won't be willing to pay for Spotify, Tidal and the upcoming iTunes service if they split off the various labels.

If the folks at Tidal were doing it truly for the music, there wouldn't be any exclusivity.

WanderingWind

I understand that journalists are underpaid, but these people are acting as if music will disappear forever unless artists are making millions upon millions every year to produce.

No arguments from me, just pointing out the analogy didn't really work because the internet saved music. It killed journalism to where people think the entire endeavor is worth whatever the price of a Wordpress blog runs these days.

I feel like exclusivity will increase piracy of music. When I was a teenager, I pirated music all the time (who didn't ) but now days I pay for Spotify because it's easier then going through the effort of downloading it all and organizing it. I know kids today that are paying for Spotify and don't torrent or download, but you start requiring different services for different artists and I feel like it's going to hurt the industry more then help it as people will find ways to acquire what they want. Also Spotify has lead me to more artists before they have gotten popular. I remember hearing that "all about that bass" song months before it got popular through there new music Tuesday Playlist. I don't really know how much Spotify helped in its popularity, but it certainly helped get the music out before the radio did.

jWILL253

Banned
Jay's $6 for bottled water comment makes sense within the context that he hails from New York City, where you can be in a studio apartment and pay $3000 a month for rent, depending on which borough you live in. Go anywhere in Manhattan, and you can end up paying $6 for water easy.

That being said, the false equivalence surprises me, and the contempt surprises me even more. The whole argument that people are willing to pay a lot for one thing, so they are also willing to pay a lot for another thing, falls flat on its face, considering water is essentially a priceless resource. Meaning everything in that bottle of water except the bottle itself, is of high value. Music, however, is a commodity, no matter how much money the music actually costs to be made. The water comparison would've made more sense if he said it back in the 90's, where people were buying 10+ song albums off the hype of 2 singles, like buying a full meal when you only wanted the appetizers.

And the cheek of the idea that people who stream music would be simple-minded enough to equate water with music, and would pay anything to have it because "MUSIC", is an insult to their fans. As Royalan essentially explained, time is money, so time ain't free. Those streamers who aren't paying with subscriptions are paying with the time spent listening to unskippable ads in between their favorite songs. So, equating those people to essentially petty thieves who are too dumb to realize that music and water don't even come close to the same value comes as a slap in the face.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
The worst part of this, as some people have picked up on..is fragmentation.

I don't mind paying for Spotify because it offers a really good selection of music across all genres (with a few exceptions).

I won't be willing to pay for Spotify, Tidal and the upcoming iTunes service if they split off the various labels.

If the folks at Tidal were doing it truly for the music, there wouldn't be any exclusivity.

Then should you partial blame Spotify for the possible upcoming fragmentation?

Oersted

Then should you partial blame Spotify for the possible upcoming fragmentation?

Jay Z mentioned explicitly in interviews that exclusive content is one of the selling points of tidal. So sure, blame Spotify. And blame Tidal to make it purposefully worse.

I want to know....

Why is championing Spotify the only best solution against this new service?

Spotify, while giving more room for indie artist to thrive or be exposed on the site, aren't paying those same artist well enough.

At the end of the day, these artist still need traditional album, EP, which ever sales to live including merch and concert seats to make real money.

I understand the crusade against this service but I feel like consumers are still championing the wrong horse considering they the other option is still hurting the same artist they care about.

When Taylor left Spotify, it was selfish because she is one of the best selling artist who should be the last person on earth talking about how she doesn't get paid enough. She is getting paid wealthy considering her shows are always sold out and her album sales are through the roof. Having a couple of fans who couldn't pay you and your label directly for your service, does not mean that they are robbing you of something that you don't already have.

jWILL253

Banned
I want to know....

Spotify, while giving more room for indie artist to thrive or be exposed on the site, aren't paying those same artist well enough.

At the end of the day, these artist still need traditional album, EP, which ever sales to live including merch and concert seats to make real money.

I understand the crusade against this service but I feel like consumers are still championing the wrong horse considering they the other option is still hurting the same artist they care about.

When Taylor left Spotify, it was selfish because she is one of the best selling artist who should be the last person on earth talking about how she doesn't get paid enough. She is getting paid wealthy considering her shows are always sold out and her album sales are through the roof.

The only ones hurting the artists are the labels.

The only ones hurting the artists are the labels.

Great but the business model is never going to change especially if label are fronting most of what these artist won't make unless they are as big as the Taylors and Katy Perry in this lifetime. They do all of that to benefit them in the long run.

Yes, indie music is great and all and we do support them by listening to their music and giving hear say, but are we REALLY supporting them? No, because if we are streaming their stuff on Spotify, we already doing it wrong.

I mean, half of their stuff is already on SoundCloud, so why not throw them a dollar? That's the problem here. Obviously Tidal is hated because of how ridiculous it looks but I think crowning Spotify ad the only defacto standard without really looking at the users who are against what Tidal is doing is shortsighted. Spotify still doesn't work... So what's next?

Whoa, let's not go around dropping facts man.

There's no truth because it doesn't answer the question. So what if labels are hurting the artist? Some artist aren't signed to labels but work out their own local studios but have to pay people who help make their crafts as well?

The only real way to make money on Spotify is by having a lot of streams.

So what about that indie artist that we all love who only has 50,000 streams? What money are they actually making?

That's 70% figure sounds cute but streams have to count to money and if it doesn't, sorry but the artist regardless of having a label or not is not making anything. So what's the answer?

DECK'ARD

The Amiga Brotherhood
I wanna see the receipts

Spotify:

http://www.spotifyartists.com/spotify-explained/

Spotify pays royalties for all of the listening that occurs on our service by distributing nearly 70% of all the revenues that we receive back to rights holders. By “rights holders,” we are referring to the owners of the music that is on Spotify: labels, publishers, distributors, and, through certain digital distributors, independent artists themselves.

Tidal 2 days ago:

https://twitter.com/TIDALHiFi/status/582886867454042112

TIDAL – Verified account ‏@TIDALHiFi

@DaRealBW Around 75% of the monthly subscription is passed back to music labels etc who then distribute to artists & songwriters. Best

WanderingWind

"Around" 75 percent. So the difference between the two revenue streams is negligible for everybody not named Taylor Swift, Kanye or Kendrick. Or whatever country stars are popping off these days.

rambis

Banned
I want to know....

When Taylor left Spotify, it was selfish because she is one of the best selling artist who should be the last person on earth talking about how she doesn't get paid enough. She is getting paid wealthy considering her shows are always sold out and her album sales are through the roof. Having a couple of fans who couldn't pay you and your label directly for your service, does not mean that they are robbing you of something that you don't already have.
I don't think Swift got how the "freemium" model works and just sees that people can sign up for spotify and get her music free. But spotifys methods are hugely disproportionate to smaller artists and probably overpays the top tiers.

And I also don't agree with the she doesn't deserve to complain sentiment. When you have to spend so much of your own money on your music, it becomes increasingly shady that record labels get to keep do much of the returns and even rights. No matter how rich she is, there are smug c-level types that getting a Lions share of money she generates. I don't think that's right at no matter what level.

jWILL253

Banned
Great but the business model is never going to change especially if label are fronting most of what these artist won't make unless they are as big as the Taylors and Katy Perry in this lifetime. They do all of that to benefit them in the long run.

Yes, indie music is great and all and we do support them by listening to their music and giving hear say, but are we REALLY supporting them? No, because if we are streaming their stuff on Spotify, we already doing it wrong.

I mean, half of their stuff is already on SoundCloud, so why not throw them a dollar? That's the problem here. Obviously Tidal is hated because of how ridiculous it looks but I think crowning Spotify ad the only defacto standard without really looking at the users who are against what Tidal is doing is shortsighted. Spotify still doesn't work... So what's next?

Spotify, just like all other deliveries of the medium, are fine enough in their own vacuums. The problem comes with revenues and royalty splits between the labels and the artists/artists' management. 70% of all revenues Spotify makes goes to the right holders... which, 99% of the time, are record labels, not the artists (and that's the case whether in the mainstream, or indie). Now, let's say 70% of the money that the labels receive from Spotify goes into the labels pockets. You, the artist, are then left with 30%.

You think, "Fine, alright, I can live with 30%." Except that now, you have to pay your producers, engineers, background vocalists, featured artists, overhead studio costs, etc. Even worse, let's say you're a rapper. Now, you have a WHOLE ENTIRE ENTOURAGE to pay. That 30% quickly ends up being little more than 5% when it's all said and done.

And when you look at that 5% that you actually got to take home from your physical sales, downloads, radio spins, and streams combined, and you see the label you're signed to pocketing all the money you've worked your ass off to make for them, yet they keep coming to you trying to get into your other revenue streams, they want you to make cookie-cutter songs, getting between you and your art, threatening to shelve you if you don't make the Top 40... what part of this makes you go "THIS IS SPOTIFY'S FAULT!!!!"?

rambis

Banned
You shouldnt post that without posting this.

The royalties artists see on their royalty statements derive from the formula above on a country-by-country basis, and depend upon the many moving variables specified in the formula. Of course, it is possible to reverse engineer an effective “per stream” average by dividing one’s royalties by the number of plays that generated them, but this is not how we measure our payouts internally nor is it a reliable yardstick for Spotify’s value to artists.

An artist’s royalty payments depend on the following variables, among others:

• In which country people are streaming an artist’s music

• Spotify’s # of paid users as a % of total users; higher % paid, higher “per stream” rate

• Relative premium pricing and currency value in different countries

• An artist’s royalty rate

Recently, these variables have led to an average “per stream” payout to rights holders of between $0.006 and $0.0084. This combines activity across our tiers of service. The effective average “per stream” payout generated by our Premium subscribers is considerably higher

moggio

Banned
If you are really interested in supporting smaller artists buy directly from them or from Bandcamp or something.

Tidal will only make Jay Z richer although hopefully it'll fail miserably and he'll lose a load of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom