• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jelly (sex) Bracelets

Status
Not open for further replies.

mosaic

go eat paint
Thought it was a myth, but it turns out that my GF's sister and her friends have been using jelly bracelets for just this purpose... had quite the arousing discussion last night...

http://www.sex-bracelets.com/color.shtml

The color code for sex bracelets seems to vary according to location; purple may mean anal sex in one city and holding hands in another. We've listed some of the most common meanings for sex bracelet colors, submitted from sources across the U.S. Possible alternate meanings are listed in parentheses. If you have doubts about what a color means, ask someone who's wearing sex bracelets in your local area.

The one thing that everyone seems to agree upon is that the color black = sexual intercourse

Black: sexual intercourse
Blue: blow job (alternate meaning: lap dance)
Green: cunnilingus (alternate meaning: outdoor sex, hug)
Clear: whatever you want (alternate meaning: hug)
Orange: kiss
Yellow: hug (alternate meaning: analingus)
Red: lap dance (alternate meaning: French kiss, oral sex)
Purple: anal sex (alternate meaning: holding hands, doggy style)
Silver: fisting
White: flash your tits (alternate meaning: gay kiss, French kiss)
Pink: flashing
Gold glitter: make out
Brown: toss my salad, i.e., analingus
Glow in the dark: using sex toys, e.g. vibrators, dildos, etc.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
mosaic said:
Clear: whatever you want (alternate meaning: hug)

what the hell? As if dating wasn't confusing enough for a teenager.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
Hmm I saw someone with a glow in the dark green one at a bar recently. Although, *shudders*.
Although we were informed, at least in this Kanazawa bar, that the color code was similar to stop lights.

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
I don't know about elsewhere, but in the UK they were around at least 10 years ago. They were probably around before I was even born.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
so what if i see a chick with these things on... and where were these things when I was in High school....

Dilbert

mosaic said:
Thought it was a myth, but it turns out that my GF's sister and her friends have been using jelly bracelets for just this purpose... had quite the arousing discussion last night...
What, no details on your conversation? Sheesh!

Not everyone's so cynical and skeptical that they need to read snopes regularly. As far as whether it's true or not, it's true. It's real. Most high school kids know about it and what they mean. Whether they'll actually go through with it...I'd say there's a high chance that some people do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom