• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Joe Rogan with David Grusch (UAP whistleblower)

Status
Not open for further replies.

noonjam

He's much more open and willing (allowed) to expand more upon certain things.

Going by the language in the Schumer Bill and what was said at the Sol foundation event over the weekend 2024 should be very very interesting if the bill passes.

Science, Policy, and Public Education for the Post-UAP World
The Sol Foundation brings together experts from academia and government to address the philosophical, policy, and scientific problems raised by the likely presence on the Earth of UAP.

seDXWzf.jpg
aBZEQki.jpg

Last edited:

Raonak

Banned
So, has this guy actually seen a UFO or alien? Or has he just talked to people who claim they have?

In any case, I asked my alien friend, and he thinks he's full of shit :(

Last edited:

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
i hope this is good, his last one with the Rock is a fucking slog to get through... its like you have the Rock on Joe so shut the fuck up and let us hear him talk about shit not you going over the same old shite again and again.. might just give in on this Rock one and try this

Ballthyrm

Witness testimony is the worse kind if evidence.
I can't remember half the shit I did yesterday and I'm supposed to believe a second hand account of someone who saw something years ago.

Yeah, nah.

When the Aliens come here, we will know, they will let us know. That or we will be all dead.

Until then, its probably some weird weather effect or bugs in the systems.

Draugoth

Gold Member
Witness testimony is the worse kind if evidence.
I can't remember half the shit I did yesterday and I'm supposed to believe a second hand account of someone who saw something years ago.

Yeah, nah.

When the Aliens come here, we will know, they will let us know. That or we will be all dead.

Until then, its probably some weird weather effect or bugs in the systems.

Big or traumatic experiences on your life are hard saved into your memory.

So if some aliens tried to anal probe you, you bet you are going to remember. Doesn't necessarly means it was real thought.

Putonahappyface

Gold Member

He's much more open and willing (allowed) to expand more upon certain things.

Going by the language in the Schumer Bill and what was said at the Sol foundation event over the weekend 2024 should be very very interesting if the bill passes.

Science, Policy, and Public Education for the Post-UAP World
The Sol Foundation brings together experts from academia and government to address the philosophical, policy, and scientific problems raised by the likely presence on the Earth of UAP.

seDXWzf.jpg
aBZEQki.jpg

I watched it all last night and he deflected 99% of all questions asked. Why go on a podcast if you're going to deflect questions. 2 hrs and 41 minutes of my life I won't get back.

People saying this guy has no evidence of UAPs outside of hearsay: what's your evidence that he's a conman, outside of other conmen having existed in the past and/or your BS detector going off?

If he is a conman, he's beyond Theranos-lady levels of convincing high-ranking individuals.

Macattk15

People saying this guy has no evidence of UAPs outside of hearsay: what's your evidence that he's a conman, outside of other conmen having existed in the past and/or your BS detector going off?

If he is a conman, he's beyond Theranos-lady levels of convincing high-ranking individuals.
Unfortunately when you make claims like he has ... the burden of proof is on him ... and he's shown absolutely nothing.

I've got no proof he's a conman, but he also has no proof of anything, thus far.

So yeah. Bullshit detector until I see some receipts. Doesn't help he deflects everything.

Ironbunny

He is claiming so he needs to put up and show. Not the ones questioning him. I aint taking hes word and every video i've seen of him zums up to zero of anything but blue balls.

Toots

Gold Member
I watched it all last night and he deflected 99% of all questions asked. Why go on a podcast if you're going to deflect questions. 2 hrs and 41 minutes of my life I won't get back.
Except if aliens really exist, they have the tech to extend your life, and they are just waiting for grusch signal to come and share it with us.

The worst thing is that with IA voice, there are now videos saying the earth is flat, and the Illuminati and the government are hiding things with the voices of Joe. I mean, they use him as a tool now to disperse even worse information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom