• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT| Get back, Stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.

StayDead

So when they do the Bad Company fight they'll just use a bunch of toys I'm going to assume.

I've found this production still from the Bad Company fight.
hqdefault.jpg

caliph95

Code:
[IMG]https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ783oBLS5z3olhO8_85XbT_Bs_TNky3jRt_KqzfXt87bfjavH_[/IMG][IMG]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/929/952/31c.jpg[/IMG]

cntr

Banned
The thing with the Reverse Flash is that instead of running really fast like the Flash, he slows down time enough to simulate running fast.

That does mean he went nuts from boredom, so yes, he's also that big of a dick.

caliph95

Reverse Flash is the most pettiest motherfucker, he realised he can't kill Barry without erasing himself from existence. Instead he decides he will spend his free time making his life miserable ranging from killing his mother to pushing down the stairs when he was a kid
Code:
[IMG]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/929/945/288.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/zCJLJ60.jpg[/IMG]

Code:
[IMG]http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/900/967/437.jpg[/IMG]
The thing with the Reverse Flash is that instead of running really fast like the Flash, he slows down time enough to simulate running fast.

I get those two confused i think that was Zoom who wears the same costume not RF who was the one who killed Barrys mom

StayDead

Ok, that's hilarious.

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
Nice, the colored retranslations for Vento Aureo are now up to White Album. Best VA fight. Seems like they're churning out these colored chapters often lately.

God damn...luckily I still don't exactly know what Made in Heaven does.

Imagine if you actually read the manga.
uZTue0u.png

Nice, the colored retranslations for Vento Aureo are now up to White Album. Best VA fight. Seems like they're churning out these colored chapters often lately.

Imagine if you actually read the manga.
uZTue0u.png
Technically imagine if I read the manga quicker lol. I love Jojo, but I can't always be caught reading it at work...not to mention that I'm getting busier. The last thing I saw was Buccellati revealing that he hid Polpio's treasure inside a motherfucking zipper dimension in a fucking toilet.

StayDead

Technically imagine if I read the manga quicker lol. I love Jojo, but I can't always be caught reading it at work...not to mention that I'm getting busier. The last thing I saw was Buccellati revealing that he hid Polpio's treasure inside a motherfucking zipper dimension in a fucking toilet.

Wow, I've actually passed you now.

caliph95

The Mystery of King Crimson:

Time to see what the fuss is all about

JoJo Vento Auero: Mystery of King Crimson

I finally arrived at the Stand that just works

Edit: So king Crimson is just a more complicated The World with time prediction abilities right

Tizoc

Edit: So king Crimson is just a more complicated The World with time prediction abilities right
Kc's abilities-
Future vision
Reality alteration

When it comes to King Crimson, the important thing is to-

we're not talking about this again

go figure it out yourself

Never mind.

Just imagine a segment of time as a film reel that has a person doing "A-B-C"

King Crimson allows him to "edit" this reel, by cutting out "B"

So the reel plays "A-C" with the added effect of everything in "B" being negated/edited but without the "C" resolution being affected

caliph95

Just imagine a segment of time as a film reel that has a person doing "A-B-C"

King Crimson allows him to "edit" this reel, by cutting out "B"

So the reel plays "A-C" with the added effect of everything in "B" being negated/edited but without the "C" resolution being affected
Makes sense it works

Also turns out JoJo is Moon Knight now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom