• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT| Get back, Stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.

caliph95

Narancia, understands the capabilities of his stand far better than Okuyasu does with the hand.
It's because his stand isn't game breaking

Aslo Stone Ocean
Oh the old Man Stand is to drown people in their bodies, nope feng shui
...................ok

Also Zombie ghost .... just Zombie Ghosts.....

Yare Yare Dawa

Also Weather Report, Araki is stretching the definition of weather

caliph95

I do find it funny that a person like Okuyasu winded up with such an OP stand, but he barely knew how to use it. He has practically the same stand as Vanilla Ice, but he's nowhere near as deadly with it.
It's a good thing considering Ice killed Iggy and Advol and almost killed Polnareff albiet with help from being a vampire

It's a good thing hat someone like Okuyasho got it, some one smart would have killed Josuke and ended most of the threats in the show, Narancia is dumb but knows how to use his Stand well and is great in battles i like his fights a lot, he is book dumb but fight smar basically Goku

It's a good thing considering Ice killed Iggy and Advol and almost killed Polnareff albiet with help from being a vampire

It's a good thing hat someone like Okuyasho got it, some one smart would have killed Josuke and ended most of the threats in the show, Narancia is dumb but knows how to use his Stand well and is great in battles i like his fights a lot, he is book dumb but fight smar basically Goku
I also get the sense that Narancia also enjoys a good fight. Also isn't hindered by sanity, seems a bit unhinged.

caliph95

The Stands are getting more unique

At least we get gender bend Yukako both hilarious in his creepiness

Also i like Pucci the most fabulous priest more than Diavolo as a villain

caliph95

Wait Valentine is Kira tier?!
I heard how great Steel Ball run (can't wait to get there) so i'm not surprised
For Pucci my mpressions so far that he benefits a lot from being more active in the plot than Diavolo who besides his amusing counterpart and meme worthy stand was dull. Pucci is way better

Dojaaaaaan

Yes
u6laEr9.png

Why is there a sexy fit Valentine and weirder looking one?

Pompadour

Doesn't fat Valentine just become fit Valentine, right? I remember thinking they were probably different Valentines but when I reread it I didn't see a point where there was a switch.

"Outside my Gold Experience has transformed this brick into a snake." This shit is fucking meme tier. The end of the Man in the Mirror fight is going to be a lot of black bars. Get fucking melted. HOW THE FUCK DOES A SNAKE THAT USED TO BE A MOTHERFUCKING BRICK EVEN HAVE MOTHERFUCKING WHITE BLOOD CELLS?!!!! So Gold Experience takes brick snakes white blood cells and turns them into a vaccine and then proceeds to punch Giorno in his fucking chest. What even in the actual fuck is this?
incredulous.gif

Why is a fridge inside of a turtles stand stocked with food? It's even got a tv, what's providing the electricity for these things?

Tizoc

"Outside my Gold Experience has transformed this brick into a snake." This shit is fucking meme tier. The end of the Man in the Mirror fight is going to be a lot of black bars. Get fucking melted. HOW THE FUCK DOES A SNAKE THAT USED TO BE A MOTHERFUCKING BRICK EVEN HAVE MOTHERFUCKING WHITE BLOOD CELLS?!!!! So Gold Experience takes brick snakes white blood cells and turns them into a vaccine and then proceeds to punch Giorno in his fucking chest. What even in the actual fuck is this?
incredulous.gif

Why is a fridge inside of a turtles stand stocked with food? It's even got a tv, what's providing the electricity for these things?

It's a Stand; Stands are the explanation for bizarre phenomena within the JoJo-verse. Mr. President is a living room that offers convenience, that's the purpose of the Stand.

It is powered by the turtle's fighting spirit

Giorno
isn't special anymore though he is the only that inherit the joestar and brando good looks
The turtle is a Hamon user. Giorno has Dio's good looks, but not Jonathan's gains. I like Giorno though, dude at the very least plans out his bullshit.

caliph95

....... I don't like this new (or old more accurate) weather report, Even Anasui is freaked out by him.

Also what the fuck Araki, what does snails have to with the weather

I love that the KKK guy had problem with Weather forecast but not with taking money from Pucci

Edit: the explanation for the snails are bullshit, so JoJo

caliph95

Jeez and i thought the Stardust Crusaders had it bad. Pucci was so close too
I was cheering when Emporio ora'd pucci to death and when full badass Koichi

Not sure how i feel that Annansui sorry Annankiss got what he wanted but Jolyne looks happy and the crew is back but wheres FemThing (FF) Araki come one
(See you later space cowboy)
I know how you feel buddy
Not good at articulating my self but whatever this is one of my favorite parts though that is mostly having one of the better cast and one of my favourite JoJos so far. The stands on the hand and the stand fights as result which are pretty weak. While there are creative usage of his weather powers there is also dumb stuff like the sanils thing and honestly Dio. There are also stands i didn't care for like Feng shui one, personal one for me. sons were rather underwhelming though the last had his moments. Everything else was great and it had one of the best Villains in Pucci.

No time for what people say is the best part Steel Ball Run

caliph95

Wow Jonnathan went from a perfect gentlemen to an asshole though he didn't deserve what happened to him. Though Araki did say Jonathan was too boring and this has the potential to make him more interesting

Oh a Zeppeli how long before he sacrfices himself
I'm the only bothered by the fact he has grills in the 1800s or whatever or am i just jealous of his swag
I am interested in teh whole horse race aspect and didn't think i would enjoy a comic about horse than i do now but Araki does shows his versatility amd like that each arc has different settings

oh it can't be it's
Code:
[IMG]https://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/jjba/images/c/c4/Urmd_Avdol.png/revision/latest?cb=20150105043530[/IMG]
Code:
[IMG]https://media.giphy.com/media/KFI8OMv77DmPS/giphy.gif[/IMG]
Code:
[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/o42JMSa.png[/IMG]
Screw you Araki

Also i love Pocoloco, how everybody is like wow he is such a genius and the whole time he's like
Code:
[IMG]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/234/739/fa5.jpg[/IMG]
Also Archer joke:
Code:
[IMG]https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/folder355/500x/48695355/cheryl-tunt-its-just-like-the-old-gypsy-woman-said.jpg[/IMG]

caliph95

Oh before i forgot this got a laugh out of me because of course:
6JJEGDg.png

Not sure how i feel about the rich guys wife being 14 but i guess its the 1800s

Just realized that Sandman is running without a horse, freaking Jojo lol

Lucy Steel's little golf claps whenever Stephen has a lame joke still kills me. It's not that she found it funny, she's just applauding the fact that he made a joke.

The only reason you don't see Valentine mentioned as often by Jojo fans is because, I presume, many people still haven't read through Steel Ball Run yet. But yeah, he's a very unique villain and stands up there with Kira.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom