• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jon Bon Jovi praised for talking woman off bridge

kruis

Exposing the sinister cartel of retailers who allow companies to pay for advertising space.
She was a misunderstood runaway who wanted to go out in a blaze of glory, it was her life after all. Jon told her to never say goodbye, she just needed to keep the faith and he'd be there for her. Always.

Gp1

She just gotta hold on what she got

They got each other and that's a lot for love.

Don't give it a shot!

Maybe she's just tired to works the diner all day, working for her man an bringing home her pay, for love.... For love...

Ps. Now "there's go my hero" for the real hero.

Last edited:

AJUMP23

Parody of actual AJUMP23
I posted this in the social media thread last night. :messenger_neutral:

U7cwbLo.png

Last edited:
Kinda crazy seeing people casually walking on the bridge as one is standing on a ledge. As a New Yorker I am very familiar with the bystander effect, but there's barely anyone on that bridge... good on Bon Jovi for taking the initiative.

Edit: Just saw an extended video and there's a family of three that just walks right by her before Bon Jovi shows up...

But anyway, this whole story kinda reminds me of that James Doohan story

Last edited:

AJUMP23

Parody of actual AJUMP23
She could have said "its my life" and I am going out in a "Blaze of Glory".

Since we are doing the song title thing.

Mr Reasonable

Completely Unreasonable
It's lucky he was there, that bridge is slippery when wet, etc.

Pretty surreal though, I'm sure. Imagine if you were a big fan.

Imagine if someone from a band you hated came over too. Chad Kroeger in the wrong place could be finishing people off.

ManaByte

Gold Member
Kinda crazy seeing people casually walking on the bridge as one is standing on a ledge. As a New Yorker I am very familiar with the bystander effect, but there's barely anyone on that bridge... good on Bon Jovi for taking the initiative.

Edit: Just saw an extended video and there's a family of three that just walks right by her before Bon Jovi shows up...

It’s a pedestrian bridge.

poodaddy

These goddamn onions in here man.... would you fuckers stop cooking?!?

T-0800

Ice Ice Baby and Pour Some Sugar On Me that was close. That's right all the good song puns were taken and I'm just saying nonsense.

Top Bottom