• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

If TNA still kinda sorta exists, there's no way WWE will ever die.

TupVl3K.gif

Can you kill an owl that can never die?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The one time you actually want to see Roman and they're not sending him out

Egg0

Banned
This Fire Pro World exhibition match I just played was probably better than the last 10 minutes of RAW.

And I got BODIED.

Hex

Banned
Dave confirmed Kenny's deal is up Jan/Feb 2018 and the Bucks are end of '18

LOL People leaving left and right, Omega and the Bucks making money hand over fist and WWE marks still obsessed thinking that there is a snowball's chance in hell of Omega going WWE in the next five years

LOL People leaving left and right, Omega and the Bucks making money hand over fist and WWE marks still obsessed thinking that there is a snowball's chance in hell of Omega going WWE in the next five years

Look at this guy who's never heard of "boarding sinking ships"

Reminder: AJ Styles joined WCW in 2001

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Maybe they will give Roman a title opportunity as a reward for trying to murder his opponent after the match.

Hex

Banned
Look at this guy who's never heard of "boarding sinking ships"

Reminder: AJ Styles joined WCW in 2001

This is not 2001 , there have been alot of examples to learn from in the last 16 years and the performers are far smarter about the business than they had back then.

LOL not only that it would not even be Kenny Omega.
One Winged Angel? Nope. Dragon suplex? Nope, alot of those knees? Nope, the ring pace? Nope.

Oh yeah, that whole Bullet Club and Elite money? Gone.

Kenny goes WWE in the next 5 years I will wear an avatar that says WWE 4 Life as long as he is there

I started watching Great Balls of Fire (lol) last night but stopped when Roman match started.

Who won that match and every match that came after?

I honestly only remember the Alexa vs Sasha match from last night.

T.A.L

Been playing fire pro for years. Never knew you did small or medium moves to keep your opponent down for diving moves and big moves for them to stand up groggy for flying moves.

Mission mode redeemed for me lol

Hex

Banned
Been playing fire pro for years. Never knew you did small or medium moves to keep your opponent down for diving moves and big moves for them to stand up groggy for flying moves.

Mission mode redeemed for me lol

Yep, remember that big moves take more out of you too

Top Bottom