• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

somedevil

More new Julia Ho from NXT is in the Mae Young classic under the name Zeda:

DEaiBtXXYAAla8F.jpg:large

I thought Roman did well. His line about look at Braun and look at me... whateva... was delivered well.

I thought Angle was the worst of the bunch.. just seemed out of sync

Reigns vs Braun and Joe vs Lesnar are both feud of the year potential programs. Braun vs Roman could go forever.

So of course it will probably be Reigns vs Brock or a stupid 4 way match.

Roman looked completely out of place tonight. Braun, Joe and Brock are the alpha dogs of Raw and it's not close.

Reigns vs Braun and Joe vs Lesnar are both feud of the year potential programs. Braun vs Roman could go forever.

Roman looked completely out of place tonight. Braun, Joe and Brock are the alpha dogs of Raw and it's not close.

I would say combining both of WWE's best feuds into one hellacious match would be a positive.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I guess we all better tune in next week!

You know, a 4 way with Brock, Joe, Roman & Braun could be kinda fun. Just an all out brawl with these guys beating the shit out of each other.

I thought Roman had some good zingers, yeah he felt kinda like a third wheel though, Joe and Bork were much more intense with each other.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
"You have a booger in your nose"

Alicia Fox merciless with the trash talk

broz0rs

That Joe performance reminded me about the article about him last week. Here's the part that really hit me about him and his time with WWE.

Samoa Joe is finally where he belongs with upcoming shot at Brock Lesnar and Universal title

While Joe may have believed this day would eventually come, the WWE probably didn't when it initially signed him to NXT, the company's developmental promotion based in Winter Park, Florida. It wasn't even an exclusive contract, meaning Joe was still able to work for other promotions, and there was no guarantee made that he would ever be moved up to the main roster despite his resume. They were interested, but it would be up to Joe and his loyal fan base to show just how interested they would eventually become.

Shortly after Joe's NXT debut on May 20, 2015, his shirts sold out on the WWE's website and he was a trending topic on Twitter. The WWE signed him to a full-time contract on June 1, 2015. Joe would go on to become the first two-time NXT champion before moving up to the main WWE roster in January.

He gets decision makers to change their minds about him because of his performance.

Hex

Banned
I seriously wish that tvs had something like pcs so that even though you will have commercials you can click commercials that you never want to see again.

Top Bottom