• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Who wants to see this match at Summerslam?

Main_Event.jpg

I don't.

Sure why not, fuck it.

Wait till Dixie cuts her first on-air promo on live WWE TV

hoo boy, yall are going to get Peak Bad TNA and you won't even have to wait till #Year5 of #5Years for it to happen

They couldn't just have Ambrose feud with someone, anyone else and have Seth-Miz have their own deal going into SS...

Guessing Bray will move on to a feud with Balor for SS now that he's disposed of Seth in back to back matches. Would be the right opponent to set up a story to finally reintroduce the demon.

Car died at the border. It's insanely fucking hot. Had to push it for like 20 minutes. No we're here, Googling on what to di. It'll all be worth it, when I got home, download Fire Pro, and my shit laptop barely runs it.

DEbCdZqXoAQn9S6.jpg

@AAWPro
If @RealKeithLee can defeat @TheSamiCallihan this Saturday, he will make his first title defense on 8/5 against @TheBobHolly

We about to get Hardcore Holly world champ of a promotion in 2017

Hex

Banned
What's worse. Seff losing to bray in a PPV or Finn fighting tonight against Samson

I think Sampson is great and Finn made him look great.
It is almost like people forgot about AJs two losses to Ellsworth, oh but shit posting is so much better

DJChuy

Just got back from the Smackdown house show. Had a blast being in the front row. Managed to take a selfie with Naomi and catch her shirt. Best part was when Kevin Owens talked back to a kid.

Little kid: You suck!
KO: You must have me confused with your mom.

Anyways, was Raw any good?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
They are talking about TNA now on the Angle documentary.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
The Angle episode of WWE24 was great. Worth watching for sure.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
I'm not sure what to do in mission 5 of Fire Pro ;_;

1. Grapple
2. Hit RUN to throw them at the turnbuckle
3. Walk up to them when they are stunned against the corner and initiate another grapple
4. Hit Up + B to mount them on the post
5. Hit B to superplex their ass off the top

One of the PWS guys is saying that the angle is not Kurt vs. HHH. He's hinting at an illegitimate child angle with Kurt.

I have a feeling this might be related to Chad Gable's recent singles push.

1. Grapple
2. Hit RUN to throw them at the turnbuckle
3. Walk up to them when they are stunned against the corner and initiate another grabble
4. Hit Up + B to mount them on the post
5. Hit B to superplex their ass off the top

Thanks I was under the impression I had to finish the match by doing a tope suicida for a countout or whatever. edit: Oh wait, we might be confusing tutorial 6 with mission 6.

Top Bottom