• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Sephzilla

FallingEdge, I'm just going to state that if when I win the WGW Big Gold Championship, I'm going to take it over to GWF television and give you a shot to win the title back.

Big fan of being left out of all of your e-feds cause I'm too OP

You're on the goddamn card for GWF6

Beefy

527fa73ea5d63bcf430f731d513daecc2c906cbd_hq.gif

I've had people ask me in real life ask me about New Japan and I see more people wearing Bullet Club shit than WWE shirts.

There's only one thing in Hot Topic that is selling faster than they can print it

And it ain't a HHH product, so they don't want you knowing about it

WGW Big Gold Championship tourney:

Tom Nook
Sweeney Tom
MrLARIATO
Data West
Jamie OD
Sinatar
tm24
Not Zach (one night only agreement)
Kornflayx (one night only agreement)
Sephzilla (special GWF/WGW cross promotion)
blackaroni
Mystery Entrant

No black people? 🤔

Due to contractual obligations, I was told to not include you in the tourney as you would most likely lose in the first round and did not want want the champion of an already lesser promotion to look even weaker.

Big fan of being left out of all of your e-feds cause I'm too OP

You betrayed the Arrow Bunch.

FallingEdge, I'm just going to state that if when I win the WGW Big Gold Championship, I'm going to take it over to GWF television and give you a shot to win the title back.

I got backup plans on top of backup plans. Including my creature from the sea.

Tom Nook

WGW Big Gold Championship tourney:

Tom Nook
Sweeney Tom
MrLARIATO
Data West
Jamie OD
Sinatar
tm24
Not Zach (one night only agreement)
Kornflayx (one night only agreement)
Sephzilla (special GWF/WGW cross promotion)
blackaroni
Mystery Entrant

LOL. I'm ready for this.

KE79zmd.gif

Kobe World card's looking pretty tasty, running against the G1 though. Ishii vs Ibushi. Gonna be interesting to see if T-Hawk can evoke some reaction, hell, any reaction from the Dragon Gate crowd. Reminds me so much of Shingo - they just didn't buy him as THE guy so he turned heel, then they didn't buy T-Hawk as a potential top guy so turned him heel and now they don't buy him as the next big heel either, lol.

Also, I swear if CK-1 break YAMADoi's record Twin Gate reign....smh.

Nekofrog

Banned
So American alpha was put on the back burner and then destroyed for this story line? Fuck you Vince McMahon you fucking suck retire already

orioto

Good Art™
I hear KO has nudes ? excelsiorlef, tell me all about it!

But seriously, i was noticing something. Owens has been talking about Samy less harshly recently. Sometimes he just mentioned "samy" without anything mean behind it on SD.

I was just hearing an interview from bell to bell and the guy asked him "who do you hate the most, samy zayn or el generico" and he said "none of them actually i really hate aj styles

Reunion incoming ?

Egg0

Banned
I hear KO has nudes ? excelsiorlef, tell me all about it!

But seriously, i was noticing something. Owens has been talking about Samy less harshly recently. Sometimes he just mentioned "samy" without anything mean behind it on SD.

I was just hearing an interview from bell to bell and the guy asked him "who do you hate the most, samy zayn or el generico" and he said "none of them actually i really hate aj styles

Reunion incoming ?

For the longest time I was thinking they would do end up as a tag team in an unlikely alliance type deal. Since they know so much about each other, they'd gel pretty well together.

Then that happened with Cesaro/Sheamus, so eh.

Rimfya

Banned
I'm still wondering how someone looked at Raw with Brock and Braun and Roman and Joe and Seth and Dean and Miz and Balor and Bray and Samson and many others and thought "You know what this show needs? Another mens singles competitor."

Top Bottom