• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

....brother????

warlod-wwe.jpg

Zach

You don't play your cards right, Sephzilla, maybe The Huggerz win the strapz and still jump ship to

1t0Y-3.gif

And then

tumblr_n67x2nzZtS1r89qoso1_250.gif

You've been warned, pal!

Recall

I have to imagine that HHH is very quietly livid seeing all of his hard work with NXT get massively squandered on WWE

I think so too.

He is most likely biding his time, learning what not to do and how to refine his own ways while waiting for Vince to step down. I can only imagine that it would be easier for his wife to agree with his ideas and implement them on the main roster than trying to convince his father in law.

Sephzilla

I think so too.

He is most likely biding his time, learning what not to do and how to refine his own ways while waiting for Vince to step down. I can only imagine that it would be easier for his wife to agree with his ideas and implement them on the main roster than trying to convince his father in law.

HHH also likely knows Vince will never step down.

Someone's going to find Vince unconscious at gorilla some day

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Dunno he literally played it earlier and apparently you could see the wires for the electrical element

Nope, he used a different guitar for the shot I went back and watched it to be sure

This is the guitar he hit Finn with:

hzzUELo.png

He was playing a cutaway charcoal sunburst when he was actually playing it.

Top Bottom