• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

in-your-house-beware-of-dog-lights-go-out.png

beware of roman

I think most people see his tweets where he's still playing a character and think he's an asshole who thinks he's better than he actually is but in every interview I watch he's very humble about his skills.

Also from someone who uses both squaredcircle and NeoGAF this place hates him an inordinate amount honestly, I come from Reddit where the majority thinks the Okada match was great to here where the highest praise calls the match mediocre

It was a good match, an only good match with Okada is basically a bad match.

disinterest has nothing to do with him as a real person, nor is not liking him proof he's working us or whatever the usual line of retort is.

why did hhh think it was a good idea to have ciampa with his ankle injury wrestle a ladder match

what else could you expect to happen other then the injury getting much worse

somedevil

why did hhh think it was a good idea to have ciampa with his ankle injury wrestle a ladder match

what else could you expect to happen other then the injury getting much worse

True but before that match there was rumors he needed shoulder surgery as well. I wonder
who Gargano gets at Brooklyn now that he has returned from the turn.

somedevil

Before Raw here are the top 3 feuds people are interested in by youtube views:

1. Brock vs Joe
2. Braun vs Roman
3. Enzo vs Cass

It didn't make sense last week, and it makes even less sense this week for Enzo to come out with high energy like this. The guy has been shitted on two weeks in a row, he should fucking act like it.

Top Bottom