• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Bless Banks for giving Bayley a lifeline right now...
Except all she has to do is heel turn on her and Bayley's character will be buried into the earth's core, it's also the completely the wrong time for such a thing so it'll probably happen.

Bless Banks for giving Bayley a lifeline right now...
Except all she has to do is heel turn on her and Bayley's character will be buried into the earth's core, it's also the completely the wrong time for such a thing so it'll probably happen.

- Banks turns on Bailey
- Enzo gets crushed at Great Balls
- Looking for solace, Enzo and Bailey bond over the betrayal of their close friends
- Bailey reveals to Enzo she's never been kissed
- Right before Enzo and Bailey's lips lock, Enzo Is distracted by an order of WOO CRISPY WOO TANGY Sweet Georgia Gold

I tell you, the angle writes itself!

- Banks turns on Bailey
- Looking for solace, Enzo and Bailey bond over the betrayal of their close friends
- Right before Enzo and Bailey's lips lock, Enzo Is distracted by an order of WOO CRISPY WOO TANGY Sweet Georgia Gold

I tell you, the angle writes itsel!

F2y1X.gif

pls no

Fox318

- Banks turns on Bailey

Are you Vince?

UberTag

Money promo. Shame Enzo can't wrestle.
Back in the day skills like that would be put into a managerial role and Enzo could be recognized as one of the best ever in that capacity.

Unfortunately, managers no longer exist in Vince's mind. Except for Paul Heyman.

- Banks turns on Bailey

omfg hahaha

Raw64life

I don't get the entire standing on the persons back when you weigh barely 100+ pounds.

That's why AJ Lee's finisher was one of the worst of all time. An octopus-like hold being done by someone that weighs 90 pounds was more disbelief than can possibly be suspended.

Hex

Banned
The thing about it, is Enzo and Cass could have done like Rapongi Vice and it would have been fantastic.
No stupid "who dun it " bullshit
No stupid heel crap, they could have both got a boost .
But WWE is so stupid

Rimfya

Banned
- Banks turns on Bailey

I ... I need this

You can tell Vince doesn't have a hand in Brock story shit.

It actually works

He'll have a hand in the match, therefore blowing the lot. They rarely stick the landing.

The thing about it, is Enzo and Cass could have done like Rapongi Vice and it would have been fantastic.
No stupid "who dun it " bullshit
No stupid heel crap, they could have both got a boost .
But WWE is so stupid
Drama
Social media
Storylines
We make movies

Top Bottom