• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

UberTag

Pretty sure it's happening tonight (and the Shield triple threat is happening Sunday) because Dean is going to SD tomorrow and dropping the title to Seth on Sunday. Then we get Seth vs. Roman at SS.
This is factually correct. Roman will finally get his long overdue win over Seth at SummerSlam and Our Chosen Hero will have his 4th title reign in less than a year.

dream

I changed the channel when Rollins came out, I'm a weaker man than you.

I'm usually not a fan of his flippy floppy babyface let me get my shit in style, but fuck, he's working at half speed just so Dean can keep pace, and this is awful to watch.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm usually not a fan of his flippy floppy babyface let me get my shit in style, but fuck, he's working at half speed just so Dean can keep pace, and this is awful to watch.

I recommend you spend your free time on better media
tumblr_mwa49kULeZ1qdvtzdo1_500.gif

Toki767

The match is slow because they're going for over 20 minutes.

That usually doesn't happen in a 1 on 1 match without shenanigans in the WWE anymore.

dream

If there was ever a match that needed color, it's Joe vs Fin 3. But this match could use some double juice too.

Top Bottom