• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

JTripper

latest

Gurrry

Lol some of the marks in here getting mad we had a fuckery finish. It was a championship on raw. What did you expect?

This leads us into a BG where there is no real champion, winner takes all.

So save that bitching for when Roman takes it back.

Lol some of the marks in here getting mad we had a fuckery finish. It was a championship on raw. What did you expect?

This leads us into a BG where there is no real champion, winner takes all.

So save that bitching for when Roman takes it back.

I don't think anyone is complaining about that, they're complaining that the ref didn't even announce a winner and how unclear it was.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Honestly? I love those endings.

I would have probably done double refs though, maybe even use Scott Armstrong for shits and giggles.

Is this pathetic joke of a company only capable of a clean finish at one show a year? The booking is fucking horrendous, Reigns as champ sucks, Ambrose as champ sucks, and holy shit whiny fucking ratings killer Seth as champ sucks. The under titles mean nothing, the women's division is only capable of one storyline at a time, etc.....

Why do I watch this shit.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I don't know that the idea of split champions is a good one, but if you were going to do it, that's one of the better ways. So yeah, I thought it was fine.

It kinda dampens Ambrose's momentum a bit heading into the PPV, because I don't see how you have a triple threat match for 2 belts. Granted, tomorrow can fix some of it, but the new title should have been saved for summer slam.

Gurrry

lol wtf just turned on the network and now all of a sudden dean is shirtless with the title in his hand

now THAT is some bullshit fuckery. dont rob the TV audience of the true finish you fucks

This wasn't an amazing show - but it was fairly newsworthy. They've given Foley an almost heelish character to start off with, which should be better than Cheap Pop Foley. Bryan as a GM should be outstanding, and oh yeah, the title is vacated or something thanks to a screwy finish. it's lazy and not very dramatic, but works as a narrative device. The five hour-long New Day/Cena/Certified Gs/The Club promo sucked though, and the match wasn't all that good either.

http://insidepulse.com/2016/07/18/w...-revealed-rollins-vs-ambrose-wwe-title-match/

Screens -

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/1qpiuztaur89qwgp31ngoauu7nwfwkmy/1

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
lol wtf just turned on the network and now all of a sudden dean is shirtless with the title in his hand

now THAT is some bullshit fuckery. dont rob the TV audience of the true finish you fucks

I know everyone hates the fantasy booking wrestling fan, but when this happens...and you just can't understand why......who thinks thats a good idea?

The brand split is going to be terrible, might as well face the music.

A stupid finish, and then the resolve on the Network.

I hope this isn't the new thing. "FOLKS WE'RE OUTTA TIME! WE'LL SEE YOU ON THE NETWORK FOR THE CONCLUSION OF THIS MATCH!"

Top Bottom