• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

Really dumb that they would put both ko and sami on the same show. This isn't balanced enough imo. Club to sd along with aa imo. Cena will form a bond with aa.

Dthomp

Man these rosters are terribly unbalanced. Raw gets the better characters (outside of AJ and Miz), the Divas and belt, Tag Champs and belts AND the cruiserweights. I feel like the rosters should be switched. This is advertised as the NEW SD LIVE and it's full of old dudes that nobody cares about, while Raw gets the new and exciting changes....

Caderfix

Man these rosters are terribly unbalanced. Raw gets the better characters (outside of AJ and Miz), the Divas and belt, Tag Champs and belts AND the cruiserweights. I feel like the rosters should be switched. This is advertised as the NEW SD LIVE and it's full of old dudes that nobody cares about, while Raw gets the new and exciting changes....

They fucked up, 100%. SmackDown should be a place for future stars, those that wouldn't have any chance as long as they stayed in the same roster as the big stars and Vince's guys. But, no, they decided to just fuck it to space, leave 90% of what is good on RAW and give it more championships.

Honestly, what they did was to find a way to make both Cena and Reigns champions.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
YES BIG SHOW! DAMNIT I'M WATCHING RAW NOW!

image.php

You all deserve this. From the outset of the announcement that a split was happening, you wanted to watch SD at long last. Finally you'd give it a chance

:))))))

LOLLLLLLLLLLL Nia Jax before Bayley.

Smackdown will continue with AJ/Cena and Corbin/Ziggler and Raw with Rollins/Reigns, Sasha/Charlotte and KO/Zayn.

Thank gawd for new, fresh match ups...

Top Bottom