• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

Pentagon Jr. House

CnxWLiBWgAAfeGy.jpg

axgqkk_zps72665f34.jpg

Toki767

Raw isn't really getting good picks. Neither are really.

This might be the weakest roster split ever with neither brand having great overall rosters.

Aiii

So not worth it
I'm aware of that but you would think they would do it televised so people know who they are and get hyped to build them up a little bit.

You'd think that, wouldn't you?

But why do that when you can draft Big Show, Dolph Ziggler, Nia Jax and Baron Corbin on TV instead.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
It makes no sense to do an after-special with all of the new people so that new people just randomly show up on Raw/SD the next week

Raw isn't really getting good picks. Neither are really.

This might be the weakest roster split ever with neither brand having great overall rosters.

I wish theyd make guys like Harper a star. What other individuals can become stars? Besides NXT guys.

What's really stupid is Raw getting Cruiserweights

I expect the roster to share the tag and womens titles

Caderfix

When Foley said that the current situation reminded him of the Monday Night Wars something popped in Vince's brain so he made sure that RAW would win.

Cagey

Banned
Ambrose? Orton? The Wyatts? Becky Lynch?

Smackdown brand split is the best thing ever. Glad to never watch them again. Praise Shane and Bryan for removing several DVR fast forward triggers from my Raw viewing.

Styles, you were a noble sacrifice. You will be remembered fondly for your deed this fine day.

A pity the New Day didn't wind up there though.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Surprised a lot of you think Raw has the stronger roster.

So to recap the Champs:
World: Dean on SD, somebody soon on Raw
Womens: Charlotte (Raw)
Tag: New Day (Raw)
US: Rusev (Raw)
IC: Miz (SD)
Cruiserweight: somebody soon on Raw

I just don't get the point of the draft. I assumed the split was to give each show a unique identity but there's no logic for the type of superstar picked for each show and RAW comes off looking better because it has the diversity of the womens, tag and cruiserweight divisions.

Top Bottom