• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
Would have mad sense to do the double pin on Roman, but i dig that Dean got the clean and lone win, so i am fine with this. Should be a great show tonight.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
"Roman Reigns is a huge loser who ruined everything, therefore here's another title shot opportunity for him."

Vestal

Uw3X6Su.jpg

Have to beat "El Acrobata de Puerto Rico" Carlos Colon for it though.

Valentus

guis, steph make a public humillation to brother uce. Is there any doubt that brother uce is winning tonight? and to making it more powerful, pinning balor?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
They should have called the winner the GALACTIC CHAMPION

Prediction: I believe Finn is going to face Seth at Summerslam. Vince has been pretty pissed off at Roman...making his chances vs. Seth slim.

Surge

So the name of the new belt is stupid, now I want to see what it looks like though.

They could've just went with the big gold and been done with it.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Please, please, PLEASE make it Cesaro x Balor x Zayn x Owens.

I know I am asking for the IMPOSSIBLE, but please.... PLEASE.

I'm assuming we're getting Owens-Jericho-Sheamus-Balor as one match and Reigns-Rusev-Cesaro-Zayn as the other given how they stood up there.

dream

"Here's one man you won't see on Smackdown Live...the Swiss Superman!"

and suddenly Smackdown Live becomes the better show

JambiBum

As long as Roman doesn't win either fatal four way I don't care if he's in the matches. He's gotten a lot better as a worker and puts on entertaining matches.

Top Bottom