• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

Mengetsu

So the WWE Championship on Smackdown is the original belt hu? Wonder how long till the ICW calls it the "secondary title" and embrace this Universal Title due to either Ambrose sucks or WWE Hardcore fans lol

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Prediction: I believe Finn is going to face Seth at Summerslam. Vince has been pretty pissed off at Roman...making his chances vs. Seth slim.

I don't really need to see Seth vs. Roman yet again so soon, so I don't think that's very likely. I mean, you can't underestimate Vince's Romanboner, though.

So the WWE Championship on Smackdown is the original belt hu? Wonder how long till the ICW calls it the "secondary title" and embrace this Universal Title due to either Ambrose sucks or WWE Hardcore fans lol

Wouldn't be the first time the WWE Championship would be on Smackdown and therefore the secondary belt to the Raw belt.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
So, no more destroying the announcer tables?

:(

Top Bottom