• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

dream

Holy god, Fin is being made to look like the biggest wussy ever, just getting his butt beat for like 5 minutes.

Syder

Holy god, Fin is being made to look like the biggest wussy ever, just getting his butt beat for like 5 minutes.
Wouldn't surprise me if Vince booked that spot last night with Reigns being ganked expecting the crowd to feel sorry for him.

Ithil

Does anyone notice the correlation between the more tolerable commentary and the lack of loud Texans shouting about nothing?

ghostmind

It really feels like they've upped the camera cuts. Add that to the shakycam, and it is too much.

Hopefully Smackdown has better camerawork.

dream

He has aura, bean breath. You can't teach aura. Fin Balor is WWE's version of Mark Wahlberg.

But Fin also has a Mark Wahlberg-level of can't miss charisma. I think he'll be fine in WWE. Right now, his gimmick comes off as bush league because of the 200 hicks mimicking his pose during his entrance.

I may have missed the target on this one.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I can't handle this Target lady's hair

Top Bottom