• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

Zee-Row

Banned
Why is it so hard to make a Raw belt and a Smackdown belt? Then have the 2 champs face each other at wrestlemania and they become the undisputed champion for that entire year , it can come in the form of a trophy..

So is Reigns the obvious mainn event win? No way they end raw like that

Im hoping for a sami win. I think last night made him a star.

But if Reigns wins, the night should end with Balor club debuting and finn turning heel... but that doesn't make sense for heel balor to face heel seth

oddjobs

I wonder if they're going to strap the rocket to Finn. Probably not, but this would be a pretty great opportunity to shake things up and turn Seth face (which he so obviously already is) by having Finn & the Club fuck him over.

UberTag

and immediately lose to Reigns? Are you crazy?
Kevin's winning this match. He had his rehearsal job match to Roman over the weekend. Ended in a pretty sweet spot where he lifted Reigns up for the pop-up powerbomb only for Roman to superman punch him in the noggin and then spear him for the win. That'll probably be the finish for tonight's main event, too. Then Rollins can come out for the face-off to hype up Summerslam's final match.

So is Reigns the obvious mainn event win? No way they end raw like that

Im hoping for a sami win. I think last night made him a star.

But if Reigns wins, the night should end with Balor club debuting and finn turning heel... but that doesn't make sense for heel balor to face heel seth
"No way they make Reigns win like that" has been said a lot, and it happens anyway.

MC Safety

WWE Universal Champion sounds incredibly stupid.

I guess I kind of like the announcer's table being moved so it doesn't become a prop in every match.

UberTag

STOP CHANGING CAMERA ANGLES EVERY SECOND
This is how Kevin Dunn has convinced people in the back he knows what he's doing. Rapid-fire camera angle changes for the attention-deficit disorder audience.

Of course no professional sport does this... or any other wrestling promotion for that matter... but Dunn knows better.

Top Bottom