• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

ReiGun

Titus lost out on the US Title on Father's Day in front of his kids. Lost on July 4 dressed in the flag.

I think we've found WWE's new holiday tradition, you guys.

Wagram

Hold up. HOLD UP.

Brie Bella had absolutely nothing to do with good women's wrestling. She's an atrocity in the ring.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Writers just didn't give a fuck

Hold up. HOLD UP.

Brie Bella had absolutely nothing to do with good women's wrestling. She's an atrocity in the ring.

Both of them are basically retired anyways

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Why are the Bellas getting their own show? What do they even do now? I've never watched Total Divas so maybe I'm missing something...

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
You can basically just run Enzo out there for basically any event and just have him eat 5 minutes on the mic

Zach

Alright Zach, me and the AF finished Inside. Thoughts below. Spoilers through the end of the game, as a warning.

Gosh that last half hour was fantastically empowering and awesome. Having everyone run in terror then start to seem to help you was amazing, but then it turned out they were trapping you again :( The end was nice. I expected more. The SECRET ending was far more poignant, but I'd have to say it didn't live up to the super hype. That's the hype machine's fault. Still great, but not on my GOTY list. Not a waste of money, though.
I'd like to see your GOTY list then, sir. Outrageous!

But happy you guys had a good time.

Angry Grimace

....they are wrestling in the minutemen outfits

ReiGun

Enzo and Cass have to work on their transition into the "S-A-W-F-T" thing. They don't always flow into it from whatever Enzo was saying.

Top Bottom