• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

Looks like Jay Lethal will be working with NJPW on the last days of the G1 tour. He'll be teaming with L-I-J (as he had joined up with them on a recent ROH tour), he'll also be facing Tanahashi and KUSHIDA in a variety of matches, both have made challenges for the ROH World title.

It looks like Marufuji and Nakajima will primarily be teaming with CHAOS in non-tournament matches, which makes sense given Marufuji and Yano are the current GHC tag champs. Atsushi Kotoge will also be joining them later in the tour, including a match against KUSHIDA, as there have been rumors of him challenging for the IWGP Jr. title.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
A boss is an outdated internet meme.

Every time I see her come out in those stunner shades and talk about being 'the boss'
what_year_is_it.jpg

Is Rick Ross lighting up the streets in the year of our lord 2016, Sasha?

ReiGun

Someone explain Miz's ring gear to me. He and Becky Lynch I don't get at all.

Charlotte has gotten a lot better at promos lately, but she still screams the whole time, just calm down girl.

Someone should tell her she's speaking into a mic. It's like she doesn't think we can hear her.

I liked that women's segment. I thought both women delivered their stuff really well and the crowd was buying into it. I'm not as down on Charlotte's delivery as most. I read it as "I'm talking loudly because I want you to know I think I'm superior to you." It's heavy-handed, yeah, but I think it mostly works.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Why is Maryse surprised that the Miz's scheduled opponent came out

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Don't they do the draft every year why are they acting like they'll never see each other again

ReiGun

Maybe I'm not in the know enough, but I don't get why so many dislike the Miz. He seems good in the role they have him in.

Angry Grimace

I like how they're trying to make "the Dude" stick when "the Guy" didn't stick to begin with.

Angry Grimace

The in-character criticism of Ambrose being that he's too ugly to be the champion is just what

Angry Grimace

lol Ambrose on Spanish commentary is pretty funny

MG310

Still going with Rusev.
It'll never happen
Probably just the winner of the triple threat while the other two Shield guys go against each other.

Hey, I got thrown off by working on the holiday and missed the first hour of RAW, anything important happen that I should go back and watch on Hulu tomorrow? Also, why is Seth Rollins facing Ziggler?

Top Bottom