• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

Maybe the wrestlers are responsible for themselves? Maybe they chose to have a match like this?

Or is everything always someone else's fault?

chill out dude, didnt mean to strike a nerve im a streong believer in certain wrestlers should not be doing certain spots like Big E doing his dive out of the ring thats gonna end up probably killing his neck.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
tumblr_inline_n739pt6JQp1r5344l.png

"Anything can happen on Monday Night Raw!"

Omfg omfg that's all I can say, wow I'm so happy for my girl.

The best on Raw, she deserves it 👏👏. Wish they could've saved it until SummerSlam but wow, that match was great.

ngower

I returned to wrasslin about two or three years ago. Sasha's title is one of the few I've had a genuine emotional investment in. I'm a little choked up right now. This is wrestling, what is wrong with me?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Now Sasha has to show up at SummerSlam with her bodyguards again.

galvatron

You mean like the 80's where people refused to job because of how important fake sports was to them?

She had an odd look at the beginning of the match when looking at the belt. Reminded me of the look Big E had before he dropped the IC. Who knows...

I couldn't tell just looking at people as they hand over the belt to the ref who would drop back then...They cared about the belt for sure, though. Flair cried a bit at starcade 1.

Fantomex

You people need to look at yourself in the mirror.

Normal finish on RAW=Dumb, they always save good matches for summer slam.

Great finish on RAW=why didn't they save this for summer slam?

MY GOODNESS YOU CAN'T WIN!

I returned to wrasslin about two or three years ago. Sasha's title is one of the few I've had a genuine emotional investment in. I'm a little choked up right now. This is wrestling, what is wrong with me?

You weren't the only one. I got the same feeling I did when Bayley beat Sasha for the NXT title. These girls busted their asses, all came up at the same time, and get to live out their dreams while having compelling matches. I haven't been this invested in the women's division since the Trish vs. Lita days.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
You people need to look at yourself in the mirror.

Normal finish on RAW=Dumb, they always save good matches for summer slam.

Great finish on RAW=why didn't they save this for summer slam?

MY GOODNESS YOU CAN'T WIN!

Friend, these cats don't remember when it seemed big things could happen every week and Monday Night Raw was must see tv.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
It's going to be really weird regardless of who wins. Either an otherwise good show goes off the air to massive boos or Finn is pushed strangely hard.

Top Bottom