• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Legit laughing from that.

I'm digging the return of the squash matches. That was a nice cooldown after Sasha winning the championship.

I'm waiting for the day they have a jobber come out with the name like Eli Jobber.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Brawn Strongman has a pretty cool look. If only he could wrestle, like at all.

That jobber

chin.jpg

ghostmind

Return of the jobbers is the best move in recent memory.

Make your showcase talent look strong without constantly burying your lower-tier talent. Make the event matches big again, instead of facing each other half a dozen times before the big event.

Loving it!

Return of the jobbers is the best move in recent memory.

Make your showcase talent look strong without constantly burying your lower-tier talent. Make the event matches big again, instead of facing each other half a dozen times before the big event.

Loving it!

starting to wonder if someone druged vince and took over the show for tonight lol

korly

That jobber is the promoter of a small Maryland promotion called Adrenaline Championship Wrestling. I saw Scott Hall at one of his shows last Summer.

Top Bottom