• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

UberTag

Lol these other "commentators" have nothing to add, talking only to hear themselves

Mauro could do this shit himself
He really would be better by himself.
Hell, just get rid of JBL and Otunga and have D.Brine do color commentary on his own show.
They're just seeking to drown out Ranallo right now.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The only entertaining thing so far is Becky constantly shouting STRAIGHT FIYAAAAAAAAAA

He really would be better by himself.
Hell, just get rid of JBL and Otunga and have D.Brine do color commentary on his own show.
They're just seeking to drown out Ranallo right now.
I really noticed it right before Natalya came out. Mauro did the ad for Cricket (which in itself seemed like it was running a little long) said something about the match and paused like he was trying to let someone else talk. Otunga started talking but then the ring announcer starting introducing Natalya lol

Becky slowly convincing me to join Aiii's hate wagon
tumblr_oa8dlmJYYo1u1ljrzo3_500.gif

UberTag

Yeah, I just might go right back to ignoring Smackdown
I'd like to get excited for American Alpha but they're just going to go over all of these nothing tag teams in the Usos, Ascension, Hype Bros, Vaudevillains. A Breezango feud is the best thing we could hope for.

AJ Styles matches will be great... when he's not stuck carrying Apollo, Ziggler and Corbin in a 6-pack garbage match.

Valentus

my god this match is horrible. And you ask why becky is being apart of the other horsewomen or why natalya doesnt get the hart love.

If Sting came earlier would it have really been any better? He'd still been doing jobs left and right. But I'd be lying if I said I wasn't dying for Cena/Sting

Top Bottom