• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

ReiGun

They've been together forever in WWE terms.

Why not now?

They've still got some juice left in them (the crowds are still totally into it), and let's face it, they're aren't gonna do anything with any of them on their own. I think it'd be best to give it a couple more months.

They don't want people cheering the foreigners so they are playing the national anthems, lol. And that's not even the American anthem. This fucking company.

They are still on fire and they're chemistry together is impeccable... Yeah they probably should break them up.

While I don't think they should break them up right now, I do think it's more beneficial to break up an act while they are still relatively hot so it matters as opposed to riding it until the wheels fall off and a break up means nothing.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
While I don't think they should break them up right now, I do think it's more beneficial to break up an act while they are still relatively hot so it matters as opposed to riding it until the wheels fall off and a break up means nothing.

How many of those draft break ups led to anything positive tho? Brother D'von? World champ Miz? They are playing with napalm.

Rather than break up the New Day, treat them like a faction that wants singles gold as well, like the Horsemen or the Russians back in the day.

Legit forgot Raw was on while I was looking at my phone, looked up at the TV and let out an audible laugh that this is the main event.

I feel like they are trying for a record low.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Wait you can get disqualified for attacking your own teammate?

Wait you can get disqualified for hitting someone with a steel chair after they have been eliminated?

Top Bottom