• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

Kuroyume

Banned
I had RAW on as background noise and I'm still annoyed I even bothered to tune in. Just hate all the pandering they fucking do. Like, even actual sports don't go that far.

Tall4Life

They're secretly pushing Ryder as a miracle underdog. Look at what he's done over the past year and now. He will win a world title soon.

Also, wow, you guys are really bitter, have some fun with this!

Glad I tuned in just for the main event. Ryder getting a win is always so awesome, and the crowd obviously loves it, too. My new habit of turning on at 10:50 each week has been tolerable.

If we still had Barret he could have been on the international team and elected to exit. Bar-exit, you might say.

ReiGun

They're secretly pushing Ryder as a miracle underdog. Look at what he's done over the past year and now. He will win a world title soon.

They should let him go after the IC title again. You could probably a decent story around the fact that Miz took it back from him the day after Wrestlemania.

Valkrai

Yup, knew it was gonna be bad but that Main Event was worse. I don't know if I'm more shocked or offended that Zach Ryder won in the main event in 2016. Or that Jack Swagger was in there too.

Big Show needs to retire right now. Just get him off my TV permanently.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Did I ever tell you guys my sister dated Big Show in high school?

I could've been the brother-in-law to The Big Show. Life.

UberTag

They should let him go after the IC title again. You could probably a decent story around the fact that Miz took it back from him the day after Wrestlemania.
I'd be fine with them renewing said rivalry once Emma is healthy. They've already taken Dana Brooke from her so you might as well pair her up with Ryder now.

Did I ever tell you guys my sister dated Big Show in high school?

I could've been the brother-in-law to The Big Show. Life.
What prevented your sis from making the Wight decision?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
That's pretty cool, does she regret it with him being so big now?
Where are you from?

aiken, SC. Same place as Show. We moved to Alabama shortly after.

I doubt it. I think her only regret is marrying the scumbag she wound up marrying. Regardless of Big Show.

aiken, SC. Same place as Show. We moved to Alabama shortly after.

I doubt it. I think her only regret is marrying the scumbag she wound up marrying. Regardless of Big Show.
Aha! Pretty crazy how life turns out you know?

With you having a back story on show, how do you view him as compared to the rest of the Internet community? The same or different?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Aha! Pretty crazy how life turns out you know?

With you having a back story on show, how do you view him as compared to the rest of the Internet community? The same or different?

One of the consistently worst wrestlers of all time. Flat out boring in the ring even when he tries. The only time I even came close to enjoying him is when he plays a goofy heel like in the feud with Shaq and Mayweather. The only wrestler that I've seen as complacent as Big Show/The Giant in all my years has been the recent performances of one Dean Ambrose.

The fact that I know him through another person doesn't change that at all.

Zack Ryder winning the main event in 2016 got me like

kualIA8.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_inline_o5emnclnkF1r3oa5s_500.gif

One of the consistently worst wrestlers of all time. Flat out boring in the ring even when he tries. The only time I even came close to enjoying him is when he plays a goofy heel like in the feud with Shaq and Mayweather. The only wrestler that I've seen as complacent as Big Show/The Giant in all my years has been the recent performances of one Dean Ambrose.

The fact that I know him through another person doesn't change that at all.
Harsh, I wasn't expecting that ha ha ha!

UberTag

Just look how happy he is!

20160704_RAW_RyderShow--241a3b38a1d7e0f2f61fb1b4349a5895.jpg
As happy as Zack is, I'd be remiss if I failed to point out how much his smile juxtaposes with the misery and boredom on the faces of everyone in the audience who had to suffer through tonight's RAW taping. I see a dozen or more bored Bret Hart expressions and not a smile among them.

SPOILERS FOR BROCK OPPONENT
Tomorrow on Smackdown, Lesnar will be announced to be facing Randy Orton at Summerslam.
Well color me with a nice shade of not giving a fuck.

XenoRaven

Kane, as Nocturnowl could tell you, is actually from Parts Unknown.

Also his brother is from Death Valley, which is in America, and was once known as the "American Badass". Kane is as much a Big Red Blooded American as George Washington himself.

I mean, I thought Kane and Undertaker were like normal kids until their parents died (or well normal in that they weren't demons or anything). Not hard to buy Kane as an American.

The orange haired girl. I didn't even pay attention to the match but she's the reason for everything bad.
tumblr_o9dlbzmEBl1vr5pcno1_250.gif

Top Bottom