• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I'm not trying to be funny. Kane needs to retire because you and I both know WWE has no interest in using him properly. He's just there to be fed to others. His WHC reign vs Undertaker was an anomaly.
If using them "properly" was a condition for working in the WWE, then everyone outside of like four or five guys should retire.

The man wants to work (or needs to, whichever), is putting on good matches, is still interesting to the crowd, and is helping put young guys over. Let him stay.

FNQNQ.jpg

bwahhhhh

i'm always glad to see Christian not jobbing... but... Captain Charisma... Funkasaurus, dancing

I'm not sure how to weigh the options

Ithil

Well, frankly I don't think you deserve anything, playa, because....you are a heel...or something.

I don't know, I'm Teddy Long and I'm bizarrely brusque and obstructive to reasonable people designated heels. Frankly I act like a heel GM but with the people I annoy reversed.

By the way, Del Rio, tonight, you're going one on one with...DA UNDATAKAH!

Ithil

Well, Brodus Clay was in the ring. I guess that means Raw can't possibly get any worse.

Up next, Brodus Clay teams with Hacksaw Jim Duggan in a Get The Flag Tag Team match! Their opponents are Daniel Bryan and Dolph Ziggler, who are now billed as being from "Not around here"! Semper Fi!

Top Bottom