• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

230px-Yahiko12.jpg

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
We'll still have an hour after this match ends. Rybeck being fed three is only going to take up 2 minutes of that.

Cena says I've fought hard fight you fought hard fight, so its fair to one on one my mitb cashin.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Punk's reign chasing Hogan and Hart. A time when they didn't do monthly PPV's.

Yup, time to drop it.

Cena had a 280 day reign from April 3, 2005 to January 8, 2006, and a 380 day reign from September 17, 2006 to October 7, 2007 (vacated due to Cena suffering a torn right pectoral. This was the 6th longest reign ever. Only Sammartino's 2 reigns, Pedro Morales's reign, Bob Backlund's first reign, and Hulk Hogan's first reign were longer.)

Punk is at 238 days.

Of the 9 PPVs that have occurred during this title reign (including the one he won it), he haas only main evented 1 out of 9 PPVs: TLC 2011, the first title defense, where he defended the title against Miz and Del Rio. Cena was not on this card.

The only time CM Punk has main evented a ppv during his title reign is when John Cena was not on the PPV card.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!

AJ costs Punk title, Punk enters MITB, Punks wins MITB, Punk cashes it in on 1000 episode. Bryan/Punk/Cena at SS.

Top Bottom