• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

975939_o.gif

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
WWEDanielBryan: In celebration of our recent engagement, @WWEAJLee and I cordially invite you to our wedding ceremony next week LIVE during #Raw1000.

I hope Daniel Bryan is revealed as Claire Lynch's baby daddy, and AJ gets together with AJ Styles.

Just take both of these ridiculous angles and SFxTekken dis thang up.

This was a ballsy move by the writers/Vince. This could potentially bury D-Bry. One of the key elements of his character that helped him getting so over was how he was mean to AJ (someone post that "Shutup AJ" gif). It just added this edge to him, this "I don't give a fuck" attitude, hard to explain but males loved it and now he's saying I love you and getting married? This is the opposite of what dude bros like. Who knows what I'm trying to say and can word it better?

Ithil

Weddings never go off without a hitch in the WWE, so something's happening with that next week. God damn I hope it's Ambrose.

At least you know that on the 1000th RAW, Bryan is getting a storyline and focus, even if it's not the 60 minute Iron Man match that you hoped for.

Top Bottom