• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

Edgeward

Are we supposed to forget how Tensai beat the shit out of Sakimoto and effectively kicked him to the curb?

YES KIDD! A PUSH!

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

Kidd deserves it.

Ithil

Oh what a load of shit.

*Girl with soft face*

"What is she 12!?"

*Girl with hard face*

"What is she, a man!?"

Shit never ends with you people.

AJ is particularly pretty for a Diva (who have a certain Barbie type look that I hate), and Eve is hot in glasses. That's all I need to know.

Also lol Tensai

Cagey

Banned
TYSON KIDD gets screen time AND a win? Hell yes.

Am I the only one who thinks Tensai/Albert/etc. is actually pretty good, and that this is just kinda ridiculous how useless he seems to be storywise?

EDIT: saw the repackaging comment, that would make sense.

bjwDh.jpg

Cagey

Banned
Vegeta to Goku: I'm a good guy now, but I'm still better than you and you know that right?

Goku: lol k

EDIT: "featuring the UNSTOPPABLE John Cena"

Fuck you WWE.

TYSON KIDD gets screen time AND a win? Hell yes.

Am I the only one who thinks Tensai/Albert/etc. is actually pretty good, and that this is just kinda ridiculous how useless he seems to be storywise?

EDIT: saw the repackaging comment, that would make sense.

Matt Bloom is very good but the Tensai character just isn't going to work in 2012, especially for a guy people already recognize as someone else

Top Bottom