• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Toki767

I don't imagine this is a permanent call up for all 3 of them. It's probably just so that they have a program for SummerSlam.

If all 3 got moved up to the main roster, Triple H basically got screwed out of his women's roster.

Heel

I mean, the Divas division has just markedly improved, and seems to have just been given a platform by Stephanie, but man...that was just a complete cluster.

Like the intros or not, this is the last, best hope for the division. If this doesn't change the tone, nothing is ever going to. This HAS to work, for everyone's own good.

I'm highly cynical of this shit. Even if they had a better introduction tonight I can't see them getting a decent chance long term due to Vince and Dunn. On top of that the NXT women's division is now a shambles.

16BitNova

Like the intros or not, this is the last, best hope for the division. If this doesn't change the tone, nothing is ever going to. This HAS to work, for everyone's own good.

The problem is going to be when they have to work with the Bella's. Which are mediocre at best. Team Paige has good wrestlers. Team Naomi has Sasha, which is great. Team Bella's have nothing that can compete at their level. If they are going for a three team tag match at Battle Ground, it is going to be night and day when the Bella's are in the ring as opposed to when they are not.

VINCE: JUST PAIR ALL THE BLACKS TOGETHER, DAMN IT

OctoMan

Banned
Faction wars is exactly what the divas division needs. Give their matches some reason even if it's just two members between factions on a random raw.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The weird thing is did just wrestle a NXT house show match with the cast recently.

I can see not wanting to debut someone with a cast on, though. A shame she missed her possible spot.

Top Bottom