• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Iceman829

Mada was really intense on tonight's Tough Talk episode. I don't know what happened during the actual show, but just listening to them, ZZ or Amanda should have went.

I'll have to check TT out later. It wasn't available when I was eating. As much as I like ZZ he is still a kid (18?) and acts like it. People say he doesn't take the training as seriously as everyone else. He's funny and all that, but he needs to grow up if he was to ever be in the business. Amanda is just nice to look at. I believe Giorgia was killing it in the ring and comps the last I watched.

Kaladin

See you guys on the other side....

IuJPaU4.jpg

I know Tough Enough is getting garbage ratings anyways, but did they seriously replace someone with the star power of Hulk Hogan with the Miz?

Aiii

So not worth it
HOW did Mada get eliminated? Fucking Miz and his fetish for platinum blondes. Out of the guys he was the only one I thought he had potential. Weird as fuck, this.

Not that it matters, the competition doesn't matter at all as we know, they should give Mada a developmental contract.

Seth Rollins just smashed in Cena's face yesterday. Would you call him a terrible worker?

No, because he's entertaining and not sloppy as fuck. Charlotte is sloppy, she nearly concussed her before she actually did it.

HOW did Mada get eliminated? Fucking Miz and his fetish for platinum blondes. Out of the guys he was the only one I thought he had potential. Weird as fuck, this.

Not that it matters, the competition doesn't matter at all as we know, they should give Mada a developmental contract.

Dude, get real. Mada sucks. Josh sucks. At least ZZ is entertaining and not a robotic idiot who yells like something from 1985. And Tanner is athletic, if he comes out his shell we have a winner.

I don't even know that girls name, but she sucks and should go next week. Anyway, please don't give Mada a fucking contract. Please. We've had enough big guys who are stiff as a board who yell.

Nathan Jones, Luther Reigns, Matt Morgan, and countless other losers who shouldn't be near a wrestling ring, never mind WWE.

The rate you lot jokingly go at Owens for his weight, yet are excited to see Super Dragon return at BOLA. Fucking hell.

I'm on your side wrt Owens like, but I don't think I've seen anyone cracking fat jokes on Owens say a word about Super Dragon, let alone be excited.

The same people who think Owens shouldn't be in a ring looking how he looks.

BOLA('s DVDs) can't come soon enough

It's funny, because has there really been a good wrestler who's ripped to shreds? I wouldn't say so. Cena, yes, but he's not like 6'6. I mean the whole package, ripped and huge.

And I know man! :D BOLA me son! My friend just got into wrestling and he's only watched WWE for the last couple of months and loves it. I intend for BOLA to be his first non WWE shows. CHIKARA Trios line up looks great so far too, i'll have to get them all on demand as the Blu Rays are SO expensive here in England from Highspots.

kiguel182

Man, fuck The Miz. He was the worst as a judge. Like, the worst. I can't even.

And now there's Tough Talk without him, which was something he could actually do. Ugh.

Aiii

So not worth it
He would be the worst judge if it wasn't for Paige yelling at the top of her lungs during every argument and annoying the ever living shit out of me. For fucks sake, what a brat.

kiguel182

Saxton was great on Tough Talk. Guy got to show some personality, awesome stuff. Also, all of them having mics but Saxton using his mic to interview them it's such amateur hour production. Baffling really.

He was good as a judge until he
saved Amanda or whatever she is called

He was interrupting people left and right. But yeah, that was the tipping point. What a dumb call.

I did not know that Drew Gulak was one of the head trainers of the CZW Wrestling Academy. I guess getting a Soldier to prepare wrestlers for war and to lay law is appropriate.

So, is Nakamura out of the G1?

We don't know - he forfeited his block match with Elgin and wasn't in his tag match on today's show, but with a couple of days break before the next G1 show I'm guessing they're waiting to see if he can wrestle Honma on Saturday before making a decision.

Owens is alright in my book. Don't have ill will for the guy at all. Maybe he should have stayed in NXT for a huge portion of his WWE run because he's looking like the nerd at a frat party right now :(.

He just stood toe to toe with the paper champion of the last decade, and crushed him on the mic

Top Bottom