• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Snaku

Banned
This "Brock is head and shoulders better than everyone" angle is really freaking stupid.
Your entire roster, save for one person, looks like shit now.

Congrats, Brock is a beast and the rest of your roster isnt fit to be in the ring with him.

How many UFC titles has the rest of the roster won?

imBask

Banned
This "Brock is head and shoulders better than everyone" angle is really freaking stupid.

Congrats, Brock is a beast and the rest of your roster isnt fit to be in the ring with him.

it works because Brock could most likely kill everyone in that locker room IRL.

I like it. Reminds me of the old days when guys didn't just constantly win and lose every other week. If you do it right, you can use him to put over another wrestler in a major way too.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!

Thats why he can work a limited schedule and why "can anyone beat Lesnar" a legit storyline that doesn't have to be overthought.

KissVibes

Banned
This is great match booking.

Rollins still looks clever and resilient enough to try and take down Lesnar, while still selling his absolute fear of The Beast and his overall cowardly status.

Sheroking

They don't look like shit, they look the same. Brock looks like a god, and when they do finally put the right go over, they will make a really big star.

It's that great, company defining arc that they didn't have from 2008-2013.

Thorakai

its true

but he is legitimately better than them and could easily kill them all, that's why it works

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
293344f48efe539b968f7883b2585494bf7426c9d092c7af894a1efd0b14aba4.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
lol, I am sad it was true.

Taker looks horrendous! Still dope though

Top Bottom