• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Valentus

Paige, the daughter of snuka and the wife of one of rikishi's sons are like tumors to the NXT divas.

Let the gals shine alone Haitch.

I hope women's main roster stuff doesn't end up being a case of superiority bias because it is "better than average".

Good and bad is relative. Both to your expectations and what you have seen in the past. So far, the new presentation of the women has been good relative to both of those things.

jred2k

They were acting like they were on set with him. I don't know if that was supposed to make me watch Tough Enough, Southpaw or both, but none of it worked.

When will the divas stop fighting and realize their enemy isn't each other, but the men? I hope they all interfere in the main event of SummerSlam and put Taker out to pasture and pray Brock doesn't kill them.

Kusagari

I'm kind of wondering what's going to happen to Becky. It's clear that Sasha and Charlotte are the two getting the big push from their respective teams, while Nikki is obviously the one from Team Bella.

scabro

Cool. I'll fire it up. Wanna see how they continue this. Not interested in much else after Owens was made to tap to Cena and old man Taker returned.

you missed an absolute money segment where brock lesnar fought off the entire roster, furniture, and was ultimately subdued by a set of those zippy things you used to zip close classmate's backpacks in school with.

Top Bottom