• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Fox318

I remember a time where the title made the man instead of the man making the title.

agemQ4j.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
If Cena hits 17 I may walk away from this industry for ever

Oh, you have no faith. Triple H loves Flair. He won't want Cena to top that...unless Vince says so. Vince always has had issues with Flair...

Savitar

I remember a time where the title made the man instead of the man making the title.

agemQ4j.jpg

The belt has been hot shoted to hell and back in the quest for ratings.

WCW made the same mistake........but at least they didn't make theirs look like a giant ring.

Big One

Banned
You know if they do book a four-way for the MITB, wouldn't it be something if Cena beats Rollins and then Owens cashes him on him and becomes the champion?

Savitar

Remember when winning the belt for a third time was a huge accomplishment and put you into the same league as the greats of old.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Man, Cena has done a hell of a lot for that US belt. You've gotta give him credit. Nobody wrote it off of him either so he had a chance to make it mean something. It's great.

Fox318

I said main eventers. Like Cena/Brock/Undertaker and future Reigns.

Brock wrestles in shorts now because of the UFC connection, Cena with the Jorts because it was how he got over 15 years ago, Taker's gimmicks lended him to stay away from tights but everyone else should wear tights.

Orton, HHH, Batista, Austin, Rock, Hogan, Macho, and Andre all wore tights of some kind.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Man, Lillian is so beautiful and excellent at what she does. My weakness.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Well, commentary brought up the Flair record. This is gonna be a storyline. Wonder what the conclusion will be...

Man, Cena has done a hell of a lot for that US belt. You've gotta give him credit. Nobody wrote it off of him either so he had a chance to make it mean something. It's great.

I like that being US champ means you have a legit claim to being #1 contender for the world title. Them WCW feels. #ThankYouCena

Cagey

Banned
I like Owens, I do.

He visually didn't look like he belonged in a wrestling ring with Randy Orton. The juxtaposition between those two is fucking jarring. The height disparity aggravates the problem he had standing toe to toe with Cena.

Yeesh.

Fox318

The U.S. champion Matches with Cena have been Excellent. Might be one of my favourite things in WWE this year

mostly because each of the matchups are new and different each week.

Even on house shows the would rotate. Goldust had a US challenge match for example.

We saw the Seth vs Cena program last year enough.

Top Bottom