• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jump Super Stars DS - Son Goku vs. Naruto vs. Ruffy

Jacobi

Banned
Confirmed it is. A scan of it you can find auf einer bekannten deutschen Seite.
I'm curious if it'll be in 2D or 3D.

edit : Maybe it is in 2D so they can recycle their sprites

Jacobi

Banned
Had to upload it first. Here it is.
super.jpg

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
The red diagonal text says

NARUTO, GOKU, LUFFY ALL IN ONE GAMEMEMEMEMMEME

I dont see anything about nintendo working on it though.

ge-man

The DS will have Japan locked up with games like this. Hopefully Nintendo is going to be on the ball for the American launch. The 7th can't come fast enough.

Meier

I'm looking forward to seeing it in action. This is definitely a system seller for the kids in Japan. Gonna be huge.

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
so this is like gigaton right? why exactly? Wouldn't it just be really popular in Japan, or does Naruto, DBZ and Ruffy (who? what?) have selling power in america too?

sprsk

Scrow said:
so this is like gigaton right? why exactly? Wouldn't it just be really popular in Japan, or does Naruto, DBZ and Ruffy (who? what?) have selling power in america too?

Luffy is from one piece, which is arguably bigger than both DBZ and naruto.

Meier

Scrow said:

All 3 of these characters' series run in the American version of Shonen Jump as well as do Ruruoni Kenshin, Yu Yu Hakusho, Shaman King, Yu-gi-oh! Bleach, etc. which I fully expect to be represented within the game. Basically, it's more less assured to be a big hit in America as well since Shonen Jump has become particularly popular here and a number of the titles are on TV. But it will sell better in Japan than the US.

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
sp0rsk said:
Luffy is from one piece, which is arguably bigger than both DBZ and naruto.
i think it's time i grabbed some torrents of naruto and one piece then...

So the rumor for the most part is true...All we're waiting for now is validation that Nintendo thenselves are making it, correct? Has the developer been indicated yet?

sprsk

Miburou said:
The big-ass red letters at the top say "Nintendo * Jump".

lol, i didnt even realize they used the kanji for nintendo.

so yeah, i guess that confirms this is going to be a nintendo developed game. Megaton indeed.

hooo

boooy
psikonetik said:
Supergame.

Now i want screens.

By the way how can the second screen be useful?

I take it you haven't played the snes DBZ games. When the characters get too far from each other, it goes split screen. I can't wait to see the multiplayers. :)

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
I don't know a single one of these characters, but if it's truly being made by the Smash Bros team then I am so there.

sasimirobot

Mama Smurf said:
I don't know a single one of these characters, but if it's truly being made by the Smash Bros team then I am so there.

if we lifted the rock you were under you would say "damn, what are those rolly things under your bicycle!???"

DrDogg

This must come to the US, and this most come to Revolution/Cube.

Now I want a full list of characters. I better get some Usopp and Rock Lee up in this!

bjork said:
Sanji could beat all three of them, unless Naruto does that sexy jutsu thing.

His henge jutsu has yet to be defeted... ( the one when he has all of his clones do the sexy no jutsu..)

Hero

Wow.

Sounds awesome. I hope this comes to the U.S., but since I'm sure all the franchises are licensed by different companies it would be hard to do.

Any screenshots yet?

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
sasimirobot said:
if we lifted the rock you were under you would say "damn, what are those rolly things under your bicycle!???"

You're the guy who's amazed people don't know the symbol for Nintendo, so maybe I won't listen to what you think you have to live under a rock to not know.

Top Bottom