• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jump Super Stars new V-Jump scan and new Hyrule Gold SP

neptunes

f64048.jpg

f64049.jpg

up0793.jpg

Jonnyram

First two links don't work for me.
Hyrule SP looks... shiny. Is this going to be another Nintendo competition? Still heard nothing about the Donkey Kong SP competition - wonder if they cancelled it.

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
WTF. I know Toriyama also did the art in Crono Trigger, but that LOOKS like a recolored Crono. Almost exactly from a particular artwork I still remember.

Dead

well not really...yet
Only Dragon Ball, Naruto and One Piece?

weak

Edit: wait I thought everyone knew the Chrono Trigger characters were basically recolored/retooled copies of existing Toriyama characters

DeadStar said:
Only Dragon Ball, Naruto and One Piece?

weak

Edit: wait I thought everyone knew the Chrono Trigger characters were basically recolored/retooled copies of existing Toriyama characters

1864_80.gif

Bouncing pussies scare me.

Weak? You don't need characters from other series when you have characters from 3 of the most popular animes in the world in one game. In fact, I'd rather it just be characters from those 3 series than have them throw characters from Yugioh or something in there with Luffy and Naruto.

What's with Sasuke carrying a sword? Spoiler?

teepo

the manga covers have all the characters carrying swords at some point.

not once have i seen them use one though.

Jonnyram

Society said:
I can't tell whether you're being serious or not, but that is not real.
There's an invitation to write in with your ideas about how dualscreen gameplay will work, and this is just an illustrated example.

john tv

I'm hoping for Smash Bros. with Jump charas (and a lot more than just the three they're showing here). The potential for hidden unlockables is limitless.

Top Bottom