• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

Sephzilla

I'm starting to think a MITB cash in might happen. Ambrose suffers but manages to win, Shaemus comes out and cashes in, exploits Deans bad knee to win, Authority comes out to celebrate with Shaemus

Rey did a shit Terminator tie-in;

GV8l3Bk.gif

Also;

FEulKtY.gif

Also, the 10 man match was just fucking madness. Absolute crazy nonsense, but I kinda loved it. Fenix dislocated his shoulder, then tried to do a 450, before being stretchered out;

gv1fr6H.gif

Is that La Parka?

La Parka II. I'm mesmerised by his startling lack of effort, it's kinda amazing.

Rey did a shit Terminator tie-in;

GV8l3Bk.gif

Also;

FEulKtY.gif

Also, the 10 man match was just fucking madness. Absolute crazy nonsense, but I kinda loved it. Fenix dislocated his shoulder, then tried to do a 450, before being stretchered out;

gv1fr6H.gif

La Parka II. I'm mesmerised by his startling lack of effort, it's kinda amazing.

dope gifs

still going on? worth a watch?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I find it funny how people seemed to actually like finisher spam more than telling a story in the ring.

RP912

Banned
I find it funny how people seemed to actually like finisher spam more than telling a story in the ring.

I love a good story telling match, but when you factor in a shitty storyline that hovers over the match like a mothership, you just can't look past it. I'm trying my best to enjoy this match but it's kind of boring for some strange reason.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I love a good story telling match, but when you factor in a shitty storyline that hovers over the match like a mothership, you just can't look past it. I'm trying my best to enjoy this match but it's kind of boring for some strange reason.
I agree the pace was terrible, actually. Started way too slow.

Fox318

because we've seen these two wrestle before.

And they are pulling all of the tricks out now.

They needed to bore the crowd to get them back to a climatic point but it takes time.

dope gifs

still going on? worth a watch?

Finished about 45 minutes ago, pretty fun show all in all - dogshit opening match, then that 10 man insanity car wreck that I loved, followed by a fun trios title match, a pretty good cage match with Jack Evans & Angelico vs some dudes, Alberto vs Cage was a bit disappointing as they didn't really click well and the main event wasn't that great while Parka & Mesias were in the ring, but picked up really well towards the end.

I'd give it a watch. Especially the 10-man if you like flippy shit;

tz63gw2.gif

r6Z7o9Y.gif

B2fDHYT.gif

Angry Grimace

My wife just said "the ladder match is dumb because it has to finish in a dumb way."

Top Bottom