• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT-2| Money In The Bank, None In The Stock

Kai

I say a swerve is coming. The authority screw over orton and Reigns with Cena as the new corporate champ. In boston - the best place to finally turn him heel.

Damn. Feed was skipping so I went to restart the app. Now it's telling me that I'm signed in elsewhere and won't let me watch no matter which device I try. Damn you technology!

zychi

Banned
Roman just botched kanes entrance. Didnt get away from the post quick enough.

Kane's winning. They didnt take down the pyro

KissVibes

Banned
tumblr_n7ymcwC5WY1rnjfjfo1_r1_400.gif

What was this about? The pyro?

SoulPlaya

more money than God
If Kane wins (no chance in hell), then Rollins is cashing in, leading to an eventual Orton face turn (they need a #2 face).

Fox Mulder

I say a swerve is coming. The authority screw over orton and Reigns with Cena as the new corporate champ. In boston - the best place to finally turn him heel.

what's their stock price at now? They might need every dollar they can get from his merchandise sales.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
If Kane wins (no chance in hell), then Rollins is cashing in, leading to an eventual Orton face turn (they need a #2 face).

Orton as a face again? He's a terrible face.

Moa

I don't like this argument - hogan turning heel made a new avenue for merch rev with nwo. Could do the same.

Don't think many kids would appreciate it if Cena suddenly started talking shit to all the other faces.

I don't like this argument - hogan turning heel made a new avenue for merch rev with nwo. Could do the same.

Hogan was getting a backlash from kids and adults at live events, house shows were dropping big time, and he wasn't moving ratings as well. Plus, just turning Cena heel won't be enough, there needs to be a something beyond "lol Cena turns heel" in order for it to be effective.

KissVibes

Banned
I have a question: Not saying it WOULD happen but COULD the belts be split up again? Like Cena grabs the WWE belt and then Roman grabs the WHC?

Top Bottom