• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT-2| Money In The Bank, None In The Stock

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Well....you still didn't recommend a match. Just sayin.

If you have one cool! But you sound desperate, friend.
Someone once asked me on here to make them a list with links to great Kane singles matches.

I put up 20, that person never responded. I'm not doing that BS again, just to be ignored.

kiguel182

Why do main event matches always set up spots that seem dangerous, only when you see them they're soft as fuck and look fake as hell? Fuck that. It happens too much. I hate guys who do this like Kane for example, all of his spots look soft and safe like hell, and it takes me out of the sense of what I'm viewing is real.

Yeah, fuck wrestlers for not killing themselves for out entertainment.

Just tuned in five minutes ago. Sounds like a good show has been going on for the most part tonight. What say you, Wrassle-GAF?

Big E vs. Rusev is the second best match behind the first ladder match, which was marred a bit by LOLKANE but otherwise... it's okay i guess

UberTag

Why aren't the commentators saying "The Demon Kane"? How will I know he's a demon if they don't tell me?

All I see throughout this match is running, punching, ladder throwing and grabbing.
So Alvarez is giving this match what? 4 stars?

UberTag

LOL every possible excuse for Cena to stay out of the match
Cena adding to his record-breaking world title reign while laying down for most of matches is exciting to me. It's why he's the greatest of all-time.
It shows he's not trying to outshine his opposition.

Big One

Banned
Yeah, fuck wrestlers for not killing themselves for out entertainment.
You don't have to kill yourself to make it look real. Why would you set up a spot that's meant to look like you're killing yourself, only to do it in the safest way possible? You might as well not do the spot in the first place so it doesn't blatantly expose the business.

kiguel182

They still want Sheamus to be a main-eventer but it's just not happening. Same with Del Rio.

But they keep pushing instead of just replacing them. So dumb.

WTF? Fuck, this is dangerous as fuck.

Top Bottom