• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT-2| Money In The Bank, None In The Stock

somedevil

Well I can see the battleground card already:

Fatal Four Way
Battle Royal
Usos vs Wyatts
Bray vs Sheamus
Rusev vs Swagger
Ambrose vs Rollins
Divas Match

Card is basically done already

RP912

Banned
Well I can see the battleground card already:

Fatal Four Way
Battle Royal
Usos vs Wyatts
Bray vs Sheamus
Rusev vs Swagger
Ambrose vs Rollins
Divas Match

Card is basically done already

I was hoping for that wargames match that was rumored in the dirt sheets for shield/evolution....but I got this.

KissVibes

Banned
Barrett has such bad luck.

About to feud with Randy Orton and get in the WHC picture with a potential win - Big Show kills that with a flying Dolph Ziggler, that Wade sacrificed himself to make sure wasn't hurt.

Has great gimmick used that makes him a successful tweener, wins Ultimate Warrior tribute tournament, is making his way back into the main event with a favored chance to win MitB - Jack Swagger destroys those chances.

I was hoping for that wargames match that was rumored in the dirt sheets for shield/evolution....but I got this.

Vince hates Wargames. Has shot it down multiple times over the years

DiscoJon

Banned
vdxsnx.jpg

No more Bad News on the JBL and Cole show :(

Just watch though, he's going to be a super over face when he comes back.

yeah i can imagine his first 'i'm afraid i've got some bad news' being a good moment. i hope he doesn't lose the planet sized shit eating grin during promos though.

somedevil

Yea I know :/....damn I been begging for a wargames type of match for ages.

Two problems. One Triple H wants it but Vince always says no. The big problem is they would have to know when they are going to do it because a lot of venues are not suited for more than one ring.

Top Bottom