• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT-2| Money In The Bank, None In The Stock

UberTag

OK I have to say this because it's bugging the shit out of me. Michael Cole has not gone one entrance tonight without saying some make believe promo that the wrestler supposedly said before the match. Why? What possible benefit could be gotten from that?
Heaven forbid they would actually use the wrestler to deliver the promo themselves. But no, let's instead have Michael Cole read it in the most underwhelming way possible to ensure it doesn't get over.

I also love it when he reads out their "tweets".

Kaladin

Battle royal to determine a new champion?

Really?

Really?

Really?

Also......Abeyance is downgraded to a mid-card championship, bullshit.

Ithil

Why would you smile while talking about who the new IC champ might be, right after mentioning the champion is injured for months.

It wasn't random. It was reckless on Swagger's part.

He better be getting buried by Rusev soon. Because seriously... how the hell do you get a face turn and push immediately after injuring a popular tweener?
I didn't mean it literally, just that it's such a coincidence how it happened so similarly to the same fashion as fucking Big Show launching him on the floor :(

OVBPmaB.gif

Fraid I got some bad news, fool
Shut up! How cruel of you!

UberTag

Battle royals need to be abolished from existence.
Instead they're trotted out every fucking month to decide titles, #1 contenders and to give Kofi his lame ass spot he always does.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Okay, I like what they're doing.... Cesaro wins the battle royal for the IC title. Cesaro drops the IC title either at Survivor Series or the Rumble... cesaro enters the rumble and wins or puts on a dominating performance (keeping consistent with his battle royal dominance) and is the last one eliminated (by reigns).

Do it, Vince

Top Bottom