• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT-2| Money In The Bank, None In The Stock

UberTag

So Jericho coming back is to push Bray further and then Jericho, leaves, right?
That's why Jericho always returns. He shows up, cuts a bunch of promos about 1st undisputed champ, puts talent over, never wins and leaves to tour with his shitty band.

McNei1y

Good Guy Jericho coming back to put over talent.
qsJq2.gif

That night was awesome. We got amazing D.Bry and Y2J banter. And then we got this.

He's in at least a dozen good to great matches on WCW ppvs up right now.

I know, but I really want to watch some of those promos, JoJo Dillion, ARMBAR, the occasional tag with Eddie, the stuff that wasn't on the PPVs.

Trust me, one of the first things I watched was the match when Malenko unmasked.

dream

That's why Jericho always returns. He shows up, cuts a bunch of promos about 1st undisputed champ, puts talent over, never wins and leaves to tour with his shitty band.

And if we're being honest, his matches are generally average at best. That's why the love for Jericho always surprises me.

But hell, it's wrestlinggaf.

UberTag

And if we're being honest, his matches are generally average at best. That's why the love for Jericho always surprises me.

But hell, it's wrestlinggaf.
I'd rather watch Jericho on the Talking Dead. At least he's a breath of fresh air on that show.
I also miss his game show hosting gigs. Downfall was very watchable.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Ziggler gets so much pop no matter where he goes.

I don't know if many people are noticing because they like to believe that Ziggler has been fairly or unfairly depushed over the last year and change but they have been actively pushing him very recently.

Now I'm not saying this is some master plan or that they won't forget about him in a few weeks but it's clear they've been doing something and he's been getting more over and over with his fiery promos and better than usual ring work.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Don't pull Ziggler into this garbage storyline. Please?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I know, but I really want to watch some of those promos, JoJo Dillion, ARMBAR, the occasional tag with Eddie, the stuff that wasn't on the PPVs.

Trust me, one of the first things I watched was the match when Malenko unmasked.

I know those feels, it's something I do want to see myself again.

Top Bottom