• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT-2| Money In The Bank, None In The Stock

Ithil

I get their logic, they think it's "full circle" or something, but given the original "fluke win" by Paige was a braindead idea in the first place, some circles ought to remain incomplete.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
After all the intros this is going to be one short tag team match.

Sephzilla

Barrett's gone. Bryan is gone and not the champ anymore. Cena's the champ. Kane and Orton are still in main events. Paige isn't diva's champ anymore. Y2J is back. Miz is trying to be relevant again.

Jesus fucking Christ. Vince is literally trying to time travel.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Tonight is the night of returns. Miz, Y2J, AJ and the show will close with the guy everybody wants to see back in the WWE coming back,
Bork

KissVibes

Banned
I don't even get the sense of this,what was the point? Poor Paige,they didn't have any idea on how to use her :/

No idea how to use her? Jesus fuck.

Paige can't talk and isn't experienced enough to carry matches and lead the way. She needs to go back to NXT and work on those two aspects. All the mediocre cradle DDTs can't save her, bro.

I feel like I should be upset that Paige lost the belt, but I like the angle they are working. I think it'll end with Paige getting the belt back though.

Barrett's gone. Bryan is gone and not the champ anymore. Cena's the champ. Kane and Orton are still in main events. Paige isn't diva's champ anymore. Y2J is back. Miz is trying to be relevant again.

Jesus fucking Christ. Vince is literally trying to time travel.
Could be worse, have it go trips way we be watching a shitty version of nWo with trips being champ

Kusagari

Paige needs a manger period.

But they fucked her up from the start. She should have came in as a badass and instead they booked her as a rookie who kept lucking into wins.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Kelly Kelly got about 86% the reaction that Paige never received.

I still think she's worse. Kelly Kelly got time by fucking all the boys in the locker room. Paige only has to fuck Lawler.

Paige needs a manger period.

But they fucked her up from the start. She should have came in as a badass and instead they booked her as a rookie who kept lucking into wins.

Yep. Paige actually looks like she can wrestle, but they gave her pretty much no personality or gimmick, while her look and entrance music screamed crazy heel wrestler.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Paige desperately needs to be a heel and she hasn't been one until...five minutes ago...even then she made the dumb ass face move of accepting a challenge when you're totally unprepared for the belt.

All I'm saying is over the past 24 hours I can see why people would renew their Network subscription, and I can see why people would not or outright cancel it, and the evidence for one side outnumbers the other

No idea how to use her? Jesus fuck.

Paige can't talk and isn't experienced enough to carry matches and lead the way. She needs to go back to NXT and work on those two aspects. All the mediocre cradle DDTs can't save her, bro.
Not like AJ can carry anyone. It's why 95% of her matches as champ were terrible. She wasn't gonna get even 2 stars out of Brie Bella or Cameron

Chamber

love on your sleeve
You guys say "Go back to NXT" like it's punishment. If I'm a diva, I'm praying to Seth Rollins not to get a call up. Look at poor Emma.

somedevil

I get their logic, they think it's "full circle" or something, but given the original "fluke win" by Paige was a braindead idea in the first place, some circles ought to remain incomplete.

I think they are doing the double turn. Hope they get time on the pay per view for there match.

Sanjuro

I still think she's worse. Kelly Kelly got time by fucking all the boys in the locker room. Paige only has to fuck Lawler.

Kelly Kelly is probably same level as Paige.

Except!

She was slightly better on the mic, she is attractive, and her theme song got the crowd in order.

Paige basically just makes everyone upset to be there.

ScribbleD

So we're getting a Kane turn as a swerve at Battleground, right? Because otherwise what would be stopping Kane from just lying down and letting Orton get the pin? Aside from sense, which granted the WWE might just ignore altogether.

Top Bottom