• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT-2| Money In The Bank, None In The Stock

dream

Roman Reigns is actually pretty good. I think you guys just hate him because he's big, and you're conditioned to not like big wrestlers.

It's weird that he's not mad at Seth Rollins though.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
So we're getting a Kane turn as a swerve at Battleground, right? Because otherwise what would be stopping Kane from just lying down and letting Orton get the pin? Aside from sense, which granted the WWE might just ignore altogether.
Holy shit, imagine if they didn't think of that when they put DEMON Kane into the match.

ScribbleD

Rollins wins the title tonight. Cena and Reigns are stuck in a fatal 4 way that isnt for the title.

itshappening

Cashing in on Cena at Cena's weakest is a bad idea.

original.jpg

Heroman

Banned
Roman Reigns is actually pretty good. I think you guys just hate him because he's big, and you're conditioned to not like big wrestlers.

I think he is great but he is terrible on the mike.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
So we're getting a Kane turn as a swerve at Battleground, right? Because otherwise what would be stopping Kane from just lying down and letting Orton get the pin? Aside from sense, which granted the WWE might just ignore altogether.

Why not just let Orton put you in a headlock and tap out right away

DiscoJon

Banned

He moved on to bigger and better things, baby girl.
tumblr_muldzxOQsN1qmc017o1_500.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

He's only 6'3"

America's sweetheart is 6'7"

Ithil

Yes, because everyone hates Cesaro and Luke Harper.

Paracelsus

Ambrose is bigger and he's also one other thing: better.

Yeah, looks like Google Fiber doesn't offer RAW live. :/

Shit, well at least Cena isn't champ anymore. I'll probably still watch all 3 hours of RAW anyways.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
What Reigns just did was a DQ when the Wyatts did it against Cena.

Top Bottom